Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Item Donation XP not calculating properly after hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: If you try to Ctrl-click to donate all of a single item, then the game will only display the amount of XP that only one of those items grants. You can just donate them one at a time, but only if you notice the discrepancy. Edit: No you can't. If an Item is in a stack, the game treats it as if you only donated one, regardless of if you Ctrl-click, or just do it one at a time. The displayed XP gain means nothing.
How to Reproduce: Ctrl-click on a piece of equipment to donate the whole stack, or just donate the whole stack.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Item Menu
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Submitted save file

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
the number it gives on the screen is also wrong
if you donate a stack of items it will always give you the xp for 1 of that item
I know that from writing some code to make it spit out all the values

the problem is with this function
https://gyazo.com/7f768b4c95b18022d658b145b060278a

it always set the amount to 1
I wrote a harmony patch to change this function and it fixed the problem

Yeah, I noticed that after posting. I updated the post with that info, I only caught it after actually trying to put a stack of multiple items 1 at a time and noticed that the same amount of soldiers were eligible for upgrade. I tested it on a stack of 33 vlandian recruits and only putting a single piece of any item gave the max xp. It was a real pain because I bought a whole bunch of really cheap equipment and it was all wasted.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom