In Progress [Beta 1.6.0] Battle in Alebat spawns player party inside a house

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When doing a battle inside Alebat, the players party spawns inside a house.
How to Reproduce: Start a battle nearby/inside of Alebat village
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): im not going to the trouble of uploading screenshots to somewhere, then link em here, sorry, you should add this possiblity integrated in the forum
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX970
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: i5
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard: Asus Z270 or something
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD

Do you have a screenshot of this issue by any chance? We would like to see it to reproduce the issue again.

Sorry no, i didnt think to grab a screenshot when it happened and also, i dont know any convenient way to host a screenshot somewhere. Should be possible to just add it right here, and let your server store it, or delete it after a while.

I tried going back and recreating it myself on a different save, but i just cant get a enemy party near enough

Do you mind sending us the save file?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am trying to upload it several times now, but i just get an error, each time i click the upload button..

Your connection was interrupted​

A network change was detected.

ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED

I would send a screenshot of this, but alas, im not going to find a hosting site, create a username and password, and all that **** just to send it here.

Im sorry, but there should be an simple and easy way for us to send you "evidence" like screenshots and files, but this is just getting frustrating to work with

I only want to help the game get better

Back
Top Bottom