Resolved [Beta 1.5.0] A.I stuck and weird behavior during sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: A.I being stuck and weird behavior during sieges

How to Reproduce: During a siege to "Lycaron", A.I agents are climbing both ladders (thats nice) but in my ladder (Far left ladder), when they reach the top they just stop in the last part, making everyone, including me, to be stuck until the end of the battle. (Images on the link below)

During another siege, they manage to climb the ladders, but after climbing they just stand still or start walking into the wall, 15 seconds later 20 agents are blocking the entire group to climb. (Images on the link below)

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): I don´t know if it is specific to a settlement

Media (Screenshots & Video): (Vídeo of the second example) (Screenshots of both examples)

Version: Beta 1.5.0

Installed community-made modifications: none

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 2.80GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 2400MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte H310M M.2 2.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Kingston A400 (240GB)

I noticed similar issues with the siege towers during sieges in asari territory. Had a couple of troops stuck after it reached the wall, and after a while, they decided to go down and run through the main gate.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom