Beta 1.4.3 - Snowballing worse than ever (better than ever after hotfix).

Users who are viewing this thread

This is how map looks at day 143:

To achieve this, I have mae that Khuzaits be fighting wars against Aserai, and since day, and then against SE since day 50:

Even when war/peace declaration system needs to be fixed, I also find Khuzait sextremely OP currently due to great map position, pretty fast parties and how effective they are at razing NE and Sturgia villages.

This is how map looks at day 143:

To achieve this, I have mae that Khuzaits be fighting wars against Aserai, and since day, and then against SE since day 50:

Even when war/peace declaration system needs to be fixed, I also find Khuzait sextremely OP currently due to great map position, pretty fast parties and how effective they are at razing NE and Sturgia villages.
That's a beautiful sight to see, hate having one faction dominate the map during mid game. Keeping the khuzaits at war is essential to keep them from rolling NE and sturgia at the same time. TBH, The mongols were pretty OP in real life but having the khuzaits OP in bannerlord is not fun at all.

The thing I've noticed is that if the Aserai are not at war with SE, this leads to WE getting absolutely bulldozed by Aserai, Battania and NE or SE. It just seems like kingdoms don't like not being at war for more than a day which leads them to declaring war constantly which eventually translates to kingdoms only having recruit armies.

Back
Top Bottom