Resolved Beta 1.4.3 - Family members stop being eligible for leading parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Not completely sure if it happens after being defeated by bandits but at some point, I cannot use my family members to lead parties anymore. Here you have my save game. Thanks.

I cannot make my wife nor brother lead of a party in this savegame.

Not sure if it has been a coincidence but my son is suffering the same issue after losing his first battle against steppe bandits (same happens to my wife, being captured by steppe bandits just made her not eligible for leading parties).

Not sure if it has been a coincidence but my son is suffering the same issue after losing his first battle against steppe bandits (same happens to my wife, being captured by steppe bandits just made her not eligible for leading parties).
The Steepe Bandits captured your wife and son? Oopsie...

:xf-wink:

Well, it is not related to steppe bandits and it happens when a family member leading a party is defeated. It does not happen 100% of the time though, but after 2 or 3 defeats my family members get bugged. It happens with any family member (wife, brother, soon, etc).

The Steepe Bandits captured your wife and son? Oopsie...

:xf-wink:

xD

I've had this same exact issue with my two family members. Same things transpired. They were both capable of being made party leaders after the beta patch, and remained so. Then when the first one was captured and escaped he was no longer appearing in the list when choosing party leaders. I tried all kinds of stuff to get him back as a candidate but it didn't work. Then my wife was also captured and the same thing happened. Escape, then she appeared as a governor and was no longer capable of being a party leader.

This was specific to family members, one being my guys wife, the other being the brother that joined me after completing the quest to get him back.

And mine were captured by Sturgians, not bandits.

Oh nice to see more people having the same issue, I was even thinking on reinstall the game because nobody is complaining about this which is a pretty annoying bug.

It should also be mentioned that the family members (who can't be made into party leaders) do not appear as options to be assigned as governors within the clan screen, but your other party members do. If you go to a city and use the management screen, it will let you assign them as governors.

I did this with both of my family members and then brought them back into my party to see if that fixed the issue. It did not.

I started having this issue with Nogard. Then my wife was captured. Now she can no longer lead parties or caravans same as Nogard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom