Resolved [Beta 1.4.3] Crash within the encounter dialogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Zakyrel

Recruit
Hi,

Playing on my 1.4.3 campaign. I encountered Davan from the Skolderbrotva which I am at war with. In the dialogue with him, when it says "I afraid I have to consider you my enemy.", clicking on "Click to continue" crashes the game.

I tested it three times. Same issue.

I sent the crash report only twice thought. You can find one of the two crash report ID in the screenshots below.

Following up of this issue, I encountered Destor of Eleftheroi, which I am at war with too. Here I didn't have this issue.

Last edited:
The same thing is happening to me on 1.4.3

I checked the rgl_log file and this is the error that is occurring when trying to initiate conversation with any party

[02:46:35.1634077] Exception occurred inside invoke: ExecuteContinue
Target type: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.ViewModelCollection.Map.MapConversation.MapConversationVM
Argument count: 0
Inner message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I have experienced these things too. The problem is the launcher and it being not compatible with many mods. I have used the "Fixed" launcher mod, as well as a small number of mods, but similar to the posters before me, I too experienced these crashes. For instance, I experience crashes now and then when I want to enter the Arena. Another scenario was a crash while storming a castle I sieged... etc. etc. It is obvious that the launcher cannot handle quite a large number of mods. I also know that it is possible to play the game by starting it from the folder, but I do not want to play it without my banditlord, more bandits and recruitable mods.

I have experienced these things too. The problem is the launcher and it being not compatible with many mods. I have used the "Fixed" launcher mod, as well as a small number of mods, but similar to the posters before me, I too experienced these crashes. For instance, I experience crashes now and then when I want to enter the Arena. Another scenario was a crash while storming a castle I sieged... etc. etc. It is obvious that the launcher cannot handle quite a large number of mods. I also know that it is possible to play the game by starting it from the folder, but I do not want to play it without my banditlord, more bandits and recruitable mods.

Hi, please read our statement regarding modding related issues here.

I didn't keep a save file when I encountered the issue.

I tried to replicate the issue with save files from the same campaign. But so far I didn't success to replicate it.

Maybe @chocokaran67 can help us ?

I will post a save file as soon as I see the issue again (I started playing a new 1.4.3 campaign.

A follow-up to say that I didn't encounter this issue since after the beginning of august.

So, for me, this issue stopped occuring before 1.5.0 was available in beta.

And I didn't see it in 1.5.0 too. Now I'm playing in 1.5.1 (continuing the same campaign I started in 1.4.3).

Back
Top Bottom