[beta 1.4.2] peasant recruits from every factions on existing save are priced 580 instead of 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Andrei[beast]

Sergeant at Arms
Pretty self explanatory from the title
Every peasant that i try to recruit from farms or cities are worth 580 a normal recruit/volunteer tier 2 infantrymen are worth 1200+ and not to talk tier 3 worth about 5000+
I made another save and on that one they are worth the normal value, quess i'll have to start a new save then..

Have you noticed one funny thing about this bug? When you hire these peasants or any other troops (except for noble troops) - you won't pay for them. Instead, you will get the money for them :grin: Looks like villagers hate these fellas so much they're ready to pay you just to get rid of them :grin:

Have you noticed one funny thing about this bug? When you hire these peasants or any other troops (except for noble troops) - you won't pay for them. Instead, you will get the money for them :grin: Looks like villagers hate these fellas so much they're ready to pay you just to get rid of them :grin:
I did not try to hire them because i was being scared of losing so much money

- Good thing you nerfed that one handed way of the sword perk a little bit but its still ridiculous. For two handed the last Perk is now as broken as it was for one handed before. I hope you have the same plans to nerf that aswell asap.

- Somehow i get money for recruiting soldiers, quite good money i can make a fortune recruiting troops now lol... is that temporarily until some changes kick in or is it a "feature" now ?

- Shieldwall Formation is completely broken, troops stay in ranks with so much distance between each other and when i do the advance order they form a very tight, very long shieldwall.
I can't drag the formations anymore it seems, too.

Anyway this Beta version seems promising.

Version: BETA 1.4.2
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForxe GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition
RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB, DDR3-1600, CL10 (HX316C10FBK2/16)
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV AMD 890FX Chipset
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial MX300 SSD (525GB)

- Good thing you nerfed that one handed way of the sword perk a little bit but its still ridiculous. For two handed the last Perk is now as broken as it was for one handed before. I hope you have the same plans to nerf that aswell asap.

- Somehow i get money for recruiting soldiers, quite good money i can make a fortune recruiting troops now lol... is that temporarily until some changes kick in or is it a "feature" now ?

- Shieldwall Formation is completely broken, troops stay in ranks with so much distance between each other and when i do the advance order they form a very tight, very long shieldwall.

Computer Specs
:
Just wanted to ask you
Do you still experience game freezing once in a while?
Because i really want to know if it is because of the game optimization or because i have a laptop, in which i have specs that are close to the recomended ones

Computer Specs
:

There is a thread on the shield wall bug here:

This bug is related with the "pay 30% less for infantry/archer/etc" trait. Just tested with the One Handed and Two Handed trait. As soon as you selected these traits, people start paying u money for recruiting.

Back
Top Bottom