• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[beta 1.4.2] peasant recruits from every factions on existing save are priced 580 instead of 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Andrei[beast]

Sergeant at Arms
WBNWVC
Pretty self explanatory from the title
Every peasant that i try to recruit from farms or cities are worth 580 a normal recruit/volunteer tier 2 infantrymen are worth 1200+ and not to talk tier 3 worth about 5000+
I made another save and on that one they are worth the normal value, quess i'll have to start a new save then..

Lesbosisles

Knight
Have you noticed one funny thing about this bug? When you hire these peasants or any other troops (except for noble troops) - you won't pay for them. Instead, you will get the money for them :grin: Looks like villagers hate these fellas so much they're ready to pay you just to get rid of them :grin:

Andrei[beast]

Sergeant at Arms
WBNWVC
Have you noticed one funny thing about this bug? When you hire these peasants or any other troops (except for noble troops) - you won't pay for them. Instead, you will get the money for them :grin: Looks like villagers hate these fellas so much they're ready to pay you just to get rid of them :grin:
I did not try to hire them because i was being scared of losing so much money

Moe

Recruit
- Good thing you nerfed that one handed way of the sword perk a little bit but its still ridiculous. For two handed the last Perk is now as broken as it was for one handed before. I hope you have the same plans to nerf that aswell asap.

- Somehow i get money for recruiting soldiers, quite good money i can make a fortune recruiting troops now lol... is that temporarily until some changes kick in or is it a "feature" now ?

- Shieldwall Formation is completely broken, troops stay in ranks with so much distance between each other and when i do the advance order they form a very tight, very long shieldwall.
I can't drag the formations anymore it seems, too.

Anyway this Beta version seems promising.

Version: BETA 1.4.2
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForxe GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition
RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB, DDR3-1600, CL10 (HX316C10FBK2/16)
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV AMD 890FX Chipset
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial MX300 SSD (525GB)

Andrei[beast]

Sergeant at Arms
WBNWVC
- Good thing you nerfed that one handed way of the sword perk a little bit but its still ridiculous. For two handed the last Perk is now as broken as it was for one handed before. I hope you have the same plans to nerf that aswell asap.

- Somehow i get money for recruiting soldiers, quite good money i can make a fortune recruiting troops now lol... is that temporarily until some changes kick in or is it a "feature" now ?

- Shieldwall Formation is completely broken, troops stay in ranks with so much distance between each other and when i do the advance order they form a very tight, very long shieldwall.

Computer Specs
:
Just wanted to ask you
Do you still experience game freezing once in a while?
Because i really want to know if it is because of the game optimization or because i have a laptop, in which i have specs that are close to the recomended ones

Delarme

Regular

Computer Specs
:

There is a thread on the shield wall bug here:

Giroleti

Recruit
This bug is related with the "pay 30% less for infantry/archer/etc" trait. Just tested with the One Handed and Two Handed trait. As soon as you selected these traits, people start paying u money for recruiting.

Top Bottom