Beta 1.4.2 Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

grgazzels

Recruit
Started a game on the beta first day, no problems. Did the usual grind and dominated with the Kuhztes. Started a new game yesterday, started the usual grind, fight looters with typical 20-25 recruits to start and upgrade to archers, continue grind fighting bigger looters and other bandits. Always able to get first workshop a tannery by day 71-85. Got it np but day 91. My go to since near the beginning is Sibir, it has 2 villages supporting it and usually no war near that city then and does ok. I stay around and clear bandits to make sure villagers stay safe and deliver goods. This go around the looters seem to give less loot as well. After 65 battles with looters ranging from size of 15+ is 109.9854 denars. My workshop after 30+game days is 112 at best and stays near 86-95. I have 21 tier 2 imperial archers, cant even pay for them. I do understand that tanneries were Op for a bit but really cant treat all cities the same and kill any possible economy. I have seen many posts about pick and choose wisely, well that don't work at the moment and never 100% for all, if there was a perfect place that was it. I do understand that workshops are not to be depended on to carry you but these numbers are bad. The ability to grow into a war based economy is helped by the grind to get some workshops to help and not need them at all due to war loot. So an acceptable grind is now do I change my game play to start?

I looked at trade prices a little bit now after bad numbers everywhere. A desert horse which is one I used on last play thru now costs 326-385 no matter where you are on the map, regardless of the number they have 0-368. Grain cost between 10-16 no matter where. Did I just get a fluke start?

Also on this new game there were no spice vendors at the beginning and still non now, first time. Also no smiths at all, this has happened at most versions of the game that I have posted before and well no biggie.

Still love the game, just giving ya what I have seen on the newest beta, understand there is suppose to be an update tomorrow. we will see.

cheers..

Back
Top Bottom