Resolved [Beta 1.4.1] Smithy: weapon parts being unlocked, but missing in parts list or belong to wrong weapon type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: While smelting weapons, I get notification about new parts being unlocked. When I tried to use these parts for crafting, I found that they are missing. After some search, I found that they belong to wrong weapon type. This mostly happens to Two-Handed Sword Grips, which are available for One-Handed Swords, and are not available for Two-Handers. I saw notifications about some blades being unlocked, but I haven't find them anywhere.
How to reproduce: Smelt weapons to get new parts unlocked. Try to find new parts in the parts list. Also check available grips for one- and two-handed swords: one-handed swords have many two-handed grips available, while two-handed have not.
Version: e1.4.1.229326

I had something similar happening in my game. But I am also using the bannerlords tweaks mod, so not sure if it isn't mod related. I noticed after a weapon got crafted the "unlock banner" pops up but the parts mentioned are still locked after finding them.
The mod also has a preview-info on new weapons, that indicate if you can unlock new parts when it gets smelted. "weaponxy (2 new parts)" This works everytime. But rdm parts granted during crafting do not work afaik. (1.4.1b)

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom