Resolved Beta 1.4.1 Kingdom decisions play as ruler but forced to vote like a Lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi.

Since updating to 1.4.1 i've been unable to overrule my Lords during decisions, like owner of a settlement or making peace despite the fact i'm the ruler of the kingdom. Any time there's a vote for anything i'm given the options to use the 3 different amounts of influence to sway the vote rather than just having the final say. This has resulted in my Kingdom making really very stupid decisions like making peace with a kingdom with only one settlement left that I'm in the middle of sieging. I've also been overruled on policy decisions. This is basically breaking the game as a ruler.

Thanks for any help.

Hi.

Since updating to 1.4.1 i've been unable to overrule my Lords during decisions, like owner of a settlement or making peace despite the fact i'm the ruler of the kingdom. Any time there's a vote for anything i'm given the options to use the 3 different amounts of influence to sway the vote rather than just having the final say. This has resulted in my Kingdom making really very stupid decisions like making peace with a kingdom with only one settlement left that I'm in the middle of sieging. I've also been overruled on policy decisions. This is basically breaking the game as a ruler.

Thanks for any help.
Hello. This is called democracy. Welcome to Calradia

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Same on my end. Does not matter if an old or an new Campaign. In my own Kingdom i always vote as an Lord on policys, on war decisions and on who gets a thief.
unplayable atm :sad:

Frustrating, cannot stop unnecessary war votes. Lord and proposing policies that negatively effect the ruling clan and theres nothing I can do to stop their treason. Feel like only option is to put their heads on spikes at this point

Yeah this is pretty much unplayable, my lords force me to be at war with every faction at once, and declare war within 24 hours of any peace agreement.

I'm playing 1.4.1 and this is my first time starting my own kingdom so I'm not sure how it worked in the previous version, but I wouldn't mind if I had to influence to sway the vote one way or another, but what's annoying is that even when I use influence and it goes over 50% of the way I want sometimes the result still doesn't go my way, like there is someone else making the decision. For example we took over a castle and I had 3 lords that each had around 30% claim, I wanted one of them to get it so I put in ton of influence to swing it to 51% but the castle still went to another lord. Makes no sense. Also I think we should be allowed to keep a castle if we want to? As far as I know there is no way to even put ourselves in the voting position right now.

Back
Top Bottom