Beta 1.4.1 Caladria hates Vlandia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi , third new start on beta 1.4.1 each with Vlandia and in each case am at war with three nations in first week and within a month the rest of the map declares war
on Vlandia? What gives??

Check the other factions, they are all at war with each other more likely then not. Diplomatic-strategic level is totally unbalanced in 1.4.1. Some of the changes did not went well I guess.

Yep , 1.4.1 seems to have caused more problems than it solved.

Well, problems are to be expected with changes been done in the beta branch. I wouldn't be critical to devs. Beta branch is precisely for revealing things like this. I really like 1.4.1, it runs smoothest from all the patches I have run on my computer so far and noticeably faster too. The unbalanced diplomacy is the only major issue I have with it. Overall I am pleased with the direction game is going so far.

the unbalance comes with the 160+ new nobles in the game imo.

that changed a lot, because now there are more parties and armies available. they will figure it out soon, hopefully.

that changed a lot, because now there are more parties and armies available. they will figure it out soon, hopefully.
Most of them don't contribute parties, the new nobles are usually wives or children and party limit is still determined by clan tier

The unbalance is heavily linked to the 30 day truce period being removed, and the new voting for peace system. One of the dev's was talking about it in another thread, even had graphs of the difference between 141 and earlier versions. There's supposed to be a new feature coming based on tribute payments instead of forced 30 day truces to maintain peace, but it's not implemented yet.

how many lords that are active on the map are bound to clan tier and there is a upper limit.
most of the extra lords are just kept in reserve and does not affect balance.

Back
Top Bottom