In Progress [Beta 1.4.0] CRITICAL Arrows don't connect fast enough

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm an archer main and since beta 1.4.0 I've got the feeling that my shots don't connect good enough. It's like a significant delay, even with perfect FPS. You can even see it when shooting someone close up.

This needs to be adressed ASAP, it's game breaking for archer players and it will most likely affect multiplayer if the code is moved to the master branch.

I think it has something to do with snow. Although having good FPS, snow creates massive lag symptoms for the whole experience. I can't explain why this is happening but I saw others complaining about snow.

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue but it would be really useful if you can provide visual data for the problem you have mentioned. Is there any chance for you to record it?

I updated to 1.4.1 and noticed massie performance improvements. I will keep an eye on that and try to record - if it happens again. I still think it has something to do with snow. Snow has generally bad performance. It's not always represented by bad fps, it's like a "lag".

Hello, we are aware of the problems with the snow and our team is working hard to optimize those as well. I am sure it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom