Beta 1.1 smooth af... go Devs!

Users who are viewing this thread

wideeyenow01

Recruit
Performance was like butter melting on a hot girls chest, and the feel of the game completely changed for me. I noticed a lot of the suggestions I mentioned are actually in there and working. YOU GUYS ROCK, now I'm afraid the game is too addicting, lmao...

Just fix locked items in inventory to stay locked (relocking butter, ale, wine, fish, hardwood, charcoal) because the quantity hit zero, it's getting old.

And make it more noticeable your owned settlement (town and castle, not village) is getting besieged.

And of course choose when and if you sell captured enemy lords (It's war time baby, you ain't going back home!!), it will make AI vi more for peace, therefor having them returned. i.e. greater punishment for losing battle (immersion).

THEN, greatest game of all time award goes to... ... (you know you want it)

The Performance is great, but in the snow maps, the fps go down.
I'm actually in a fresh start with Sturgia, and had massive "very low" performance issues. And I'm on "medium" performance now, and it's simply gratifyingly awesome... How much frames are you losing out on??

Edit: Disregard the question... Just loaded the Beta branch all saves are compatible so far. No different than the hotfixes.

I see a beta branch version for EVERY version of the game... are they going to keep making a new branch every time they update the game or just update the 1.1.0 branch to 1.1.1? Don't want to start over EVERY time they update... like daily lol. I have tested the **** outof early game, would like to stick with something for a change.

Last edited:
I'm actually in a fresh start with Sturgia, and had massive "very low" performance issues. And I'm on "medium" performance now, and it's simply gratifyingly awesome... How much frames are you losing out on??
What is interesting for me at least is that when I have chunky performance it is not the video card (2080), I still have 60 FPS, but the engine seems unable to leverage the CPU (i9) fully.
I seem able to render more screens, but the engine can't feed it fast enough.

i think 15 fps in the snow map

The Performance is great, but in the snow maps, the fps go down.
Interestingly, recently played Doom Eternal and the snow map is also laggier and that game is one of the most optimised games I have ever seen.
What is it about snow?

Back
Top Bottom