Resolved [Beta 1.1.0] Wrong line when trying to talk about defection with non Clan leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: If you approach a lord or a lady, who is not the Clan leader, and try to talk to them about the defection (i.e.to try and persuade them to join your faction), they will reply with the wrong line. Before the update, the respond would be something like "You should speak with my husband/brother/sister/uncle, %lordname% about such question. He/she is the leader of our clan". Right now, they reply as if they were a clan leaders, but refuse to joint you. They always say "I will remain loyal to my liege. Our relationship are low and you don't have enough money to persuade me anyway", though they are not the clan leaders. If you speak to the clan leader, there will be no problems - they respond with correct lines and defection works fine for them.
How to Reproduce: Try and speak about the defection to any clan member as long as they are no clan leaders. You will see they reply with the wrong line.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): I was too lazy to chase down lords with the game switch to English language, but I can make a screenshot if needed. The problem is easily reproducible.
Computer Specs: Signature

Back
Top Bottom