Resolved [beta 1.1.0]ALL crafted weapons have double and triple weight upon savegame reload

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
-
Summary:

my findings:

it seems ALL crafted weapons ingame are affected
crafted weapon *WEIGHT* is in most cases double and/or triple after any savegame >>exit to desktop OR main menu, load saved game where you recently crafted said weapons : and lo and behold weight has doubled or tripled and continuing to save and reload the weight is increased even further !

How to Reproduce:
.play beta 1.1.0@steam, craft a weapon axe/dagger/axe/one handed /two handed /whatever, save game
.reload your saved game
OR
.quit to main menu and reload your saved game
OR
.exit to desktop and relaunch the game ( click play@ steam ) reload your saved game from main menu
.notice your crafted weapon AND ALL your crafted weapons weight doubled or tripled , and it gets much worse it continues to gain weight after every save >>reload
Have you used cheats and if so which:-
Scene Name (if related):-
Media (Screenshots & Video):-
Computer Specs:-
GPU:-
GPU Driver Version:-
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that for you and all. I noticed smithing worsening in 1.8 & it became intolerable in 1.1 Have you uninstalled, turned off updates, removed all saves and the good old start a new game? I'm still waiting to hear about all my smithing and other complaints from months back. I understand, they have many problems to fix. I wish new problems would not arise. I wonder how much comes from old saves or individual machine stuff.

I have the same issue. I believe it is a bug for everyone. This bug makes crafted weapons completely unusable.

Back
Top Bottom