Best Workshops for each town in 1.6.1 after aug 9th hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

I do this every patch to try and help others. I am also working with the devs to try and fix some of those like tannery that need serious help

I do this every patch to try and help others. I am also working with the devs to try and fix some of those like tannery that need serious help
Your videos are great, I always get confused when doing the trade thing and workshops.

I have seen you talk a lot about the trader gameplay, so help me with something?

The green colors on price when selling are profits or loss? I always think the Red is loss and don't ended up selling ??

But one workshop I love so much is in Rhotae, the wine press, somehow in my game is always profitable

Your videos are great, I always get confused when doing the trade thing and workshops.

I have seen you talk a lot about the trader gameplay, so help me with something?

The green colors on price when selling are profits or loss? I always think the Red is loss and don't ended up selling ??

But one workshop I love so much is in Rhotae, the wine press, somehow in my game is always profitable
Correct, for your side of trade window, dark green major profit, light green minor profit, yellow no profit, red loss....on shop side, green is below global average, yellow average and red above average, the rules green is your friend always, buy and sell when green. I do have some series that show this. One is a 10 part series I show how I go from day 1 till time to be merc or vassal and be powerful by that point in less than 350 days,,,also if your on 1.6.2 I have a new shop video out

Correct, for your side of trade window, dark green major profit, light green minor profit, yellow no profit, red loss....on shop side, green is below global average, yellow average and red above average, the rules green is your friend always, buy and sell when green. I do have some series that show this. One is a 10 part series I show how I go from day 1 till time to be merc or vassal and be powerful by that point in less than 350 days,,,also if your on 1.6.2 I have a new shop video out
thanks

Back
Top Bottom