best workshop for each town as of 1.5.7

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
I went through each town and put each workshop there to try and find the best one for each town.
Just a reminder, Bannerlord changes everyday of a game so these aren't always going to be 100% accurate but these are a good starting point to know which workshop might be best, Took 3 days of testing, recording and editing to do so please take these with a grain of salt.

Thanks a lot!
Was actually looking for this. The way they nerfed trading feels like they don't want the player to make money anymore.

Thanks a lot!
Was actually looking for this. The way they nerfed trading feels like they don't want the player to make money anymore.
As someone told me it is a war game with trading, not a trading game with war, so TW treats us very loyal traders community like second class citizens

As someone told me it is a war game with trading, not a trading game with war, so TW treats us very loyal traders community like second class citizens
I can somewhat agree to that, but by that logic, the war part shouldn't be so closely tied to the economy. Armies cost a lot of money, and at the moment the only source of reliable income is fighting enemy lords.

Fiefs are more of a burden than a privilege to own, even with awesome governors fiefs struggle to make a profit. Caravans are either useless and make no money, or randomly surge for a few days giving a nice income. Workshops seem to be the only stable source of income you can get, and even then they are limited in the amount of workshops you can own * ~200g if you're lucky, which isn't bad but not good enough.

Do you happen to know if your clan tier is what's tied to the number of workshops you can have?

I can somewhat agree to that, but by that logic, the war part shouldn't be so closely tied to the economy. Armies cost a lot of money, and at the moment the only source of reliable income is fighting enemy lords.

Fiefs are more of a burden than a privilege to own, even with awesome governors fiefs struggle to make a profit. Caravans are either useless and make no money, or randomly surge for a few days giving a nice income. Workshops seem to be the only stable source of income you can get, and even then they are limited in the amount of workshops you can own * ~200g if you're lucky, which isn't bad but not good enough.

Do you happen to know if your clan tier is what's tied to the number of workshops you can have?
Yes workshops are Clan Tier +1, is the formula

Thx for the effort. In my experience the workshops i take are almost all what you said in the video. Except 1. A woolweavery in poros makes the same amount of money as one in khuzait lands. And that goes for at least 4-5 pt. I wonder what made the difference between my experience and yours. Not blaming you or anything. Just curiousity.

Thx for the effort. In my experience the workshops i take are almost all what you said in the video. Except 1. A woolweavery in poros makes the same amount of money as one in khuzait lands. And that goes for at least 4-5 pt. I wonder what made the difference between my experience and yours. Not blaming you or anything. Just curiousity.
Each game is different and the economy could be different or maybe when I tested the weavery they were low on wool, one reason I made sure in the video to express it is the most random thing in the game because so many factor are involved.

Back
Top Bottom