Best wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie4U

Recruit
Just wonder, but who do everyone here think is the best wife at the start of the game?
and perhaps more in general, what "build" is the best wife material? combat + leadership or trade + stewardship?

At the start of the game, it sometimes depends on how much you can spare for combat-oriented companions, but overall... I'd probably say stewardship is your bigger concern in a wife. She'll make a good Quartermaster for the time being, and a good governor later.

(Ira is a competent warrior and a good governor. :grin:)

Is that really funny to play games like what is always "best". I Think it in many cases it depends and there is no easy answer for that.

I don't like to play games like this at all thinking that i must now recruit these units because they are "best" and make these decision :razz:

Is that really funny to play games like what is always "best". I Think it in many cases it depends and there is no easy answer for that.

I don't like to play games like this at all thinking that i must now recruit these units because they are "best" and make these decision :razz:
tell e, i dont know how the skill window work, im upgrading everything XD

It's just that when I compare generals like Ira, Liena, or Yana to even "princesses" like Anidha, there really seem to be no reason for picking the later

I think a combat wife who makes a good commander is actually better than a stewardship one. From what I understand, when you don't have a governor it just means you are governing the settlement yourself, which means you get more Stewardship XP from that on top of the XP you get running your party. Once Xp is fixed, I bet the player will be able to easily train up their stewardship to the point where it doesn't make sense to many anyone else governor.

Being able to have more parties you can call on without influenced, however, is insanely useful.

Back
Top Bottom