Best US Players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, I killed Voso just by looking at him  :lol:  .

Here's me dominating a packed battle server (including plenty of Hobos and most of the good players in warband):

mb7.jpg

Edit:  It's a little hard to read my score in that pic, it was 12 kills 3 deaths.

Yesterday was one of my better days, 27 and 3 on one battle map (Swadian Infantry).  I should really start taking screenshots of the scoreboard.  My ears are still ringing from Basu's yelling after cutting him (on horseback) and three infantrymen down in 6 seconds when I was surrounded alone in a field....after which I wished skipping was modeled in the game!  :lol:

ScientiaExcelsa said:
That he is.  Unless he joined the Naked Krew or something.
Hellz yeah Nekkid Krew!

wanderlust13 said:

Here's me dominating a packed battle server (including plenty of Hobos and most of the good players in warband):

mb7.jpg

Edit:  It's a little hard to read my score in that pic, it was 12 kills 3 deaths.

Oh god, look at my ping haha

Lol he is on nK Basu posted the UPdated roster and i missed it. And everyone knows you cant miss a post about Kapt_Torbjorn. Therefor i am banning my self from life.

You really are free with that banhammer!

Unlike Styo, I'll stay on topic by calling attention to BOMBATA's skill.  He's coming along nicely and is getting a bit big-headed.  :lol:

I know it's been said, but I will say it again:

I do feel it in my heart that Test is the best player online. (He's definitely harder for me to fight than Urist on an EU server. That's saying a lot. Of course it may just be that Test is the perfect counter to me...)

Also, General Hospital is definitely better than he once was. He was still good in the past, it's just that now he's even better.

Kapt Torbjorn said:
wanderlust13 said:
mb7.jpg
Oh god, look at my ping haha
Just looked at this screen for the first time...
Oh, I remember that fight, it happened on November, 13. That was really epic, I have the stats screenshot closer to the end of the round. Nords pwned us, but I had one decent melee fight there as an archer vs 4 or 5 nords... Scipio was kinda surprised, I remember...  :lol:

wanderlust13 said:

mb7.jpg

my favorite thing is that this was posted directly after people were making fun of me and im top of my team :grin:

Back
Top Bottom