Best US Players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Scientia Excelsa said:
Really?  Battle's been nearly full during primetime the last few days.  Don't get on much in the evenings?

But.. but.. I thought battle was down. I haven't even seen s3 in days.

...I has issue? D:

(That would explain a lot though.)

edit: evenings/nights are the only times I do get on (aside from weekends), as I'm at work all day every day (including right now, and yes, I shouldn't be here :p)

CryptoCactus said:
Seems like I don't see as many regulars/old-timers on lately. Maybe I'm just not getting on at the right times. And it seems that the only US server that's been populated (with >10 players anyway) for the last few days has been siege.

I know some of us have been playing Mortal Online during its open beta phase.  That should end at the close of this month...so I will probably be on more then.

Skot the Sanguine said:
Blado said:
Man, I was hoping I'd at least get a best when cornered from what I did a couple days ago :sad:

Did you kill 11 enemies single-handed (when the last on your team) and hacking on the shield of the 12th and last enemy when the time ran out?  If not, I think I will keep my belt in that category  :lol:

Thanks for the compliment Ruthven.  I was wondering where you had been recently....Destin has some 'splaining to do  :razz:
As Rhade has said many times, kickslashing requires 0 skill.  :razz:

Ruthven said:
Skot the Sanguine said:
Blado said:
Man, I was hoping I'd at least get a best when cornered from what I did a couple days ago :sad:

Did you kill 11 enemies single-handed (when the last on your team) and hacking on the shield of the 12th and last enemy when the time ran out?  If not, I think I will keep my belt in that category  :lol:

Thanks for the compliment Ruthven.  I was wondering where you had been recently....Destin has some 'splaining to do  :razz:
As Rhade has said many times, kickslashing requires 0 skill.  :razz:
I guess that's why I see him doing it pretty often.

Well, in that particular battle I did it maybe 3 times, which isn't much considering I was fighting 12 people.  As for me and the kick slash....yeah I know, but remember I had been doing it since before it could be bound to a key...double tapping w and then attacking isn't the easiest  :mrgreen:

I dont have a problem with kickslashing unless you are against a wall, but its preventable in the open. You just have to be aware how close to your opponent you are (obviously).

But its true, it takes no skill. Even I can do it.

Arthur_Dayne

Although I haven't seen him since my first couple of nights playing.  Maybe he made a new profile.

Back
Top Bottom