- crossbowmen
- Infantry
- Mounted close combat
- Mounted archery
- Mounted throwing
- Mounted crossbow (?)

Can you help me with that?

Archers: Vaegir Veteran Rangers of Reyvadin
Crossbowmen: Probably Swadia, though I'm not sure about the exact unit.
Infantry: Not sure, but I would guess Rhodok Captured Barbarians or Nordic Veteran Warlords
Mounted Close Combat: Swadian Ironclad Knights
Mounted Archery: Khergits, though I don't know what unit.
Mounted Throwing: Khergits again, still not sure about the unit.
Mounted Crossbow: I don't think there are any mounted crossbow units in the game.

Crossbowmen:
Mercenaries: Mercenary Crossbowman, Siege Crossbow, Repeater Crossbow, +/-250 Skill. Level 18.
Swadians: Swadian Sharpshooter, Battle Crossbow, +/- 225 Skill. (Good Xbow, Good Skill, Level 18. Swadian Soldier, Battle Crossbow, +/- 225 Skill. (Good Xbow, Good Skill, Level 18.
Rhodoks: Rhodok Crossbowman, Repeater Crossbow, +/- 185 Skill. Level 10.

None of these have the tf_mounted, so they none shield be more expansive than the other. It's up to you to decide what you like better. The skill and variety of the Mercanary, the Xbow, armour and decent skill of the Swadian or the gauranteed repeater-xbow of the Rhodok.

Best Unit in Khergits well Horsemen...all other units in this faction suck...lancer is total joke...and unmounted units are real joke same stats like their mounted brothers but with no horse...

gregor_y said:
Best Unit in Khergits well Horsemen...all other units in this faction suck...lancer is total joke...and unmounted units are real joke same stats like their mounted brothers but with no horse...

I found khergit lancers are pretty damn good an skewering infantry, they don't cover up with shields and attack more often thank Rhodok knights for example. Scourge is just awesome.

actually, at least on the enemy's side, Khergit guards are pretty considerable also.  A lot like a lightened version of Swadian shock troops with a bow instead of a crossbow.

which brings to my mind, actually the swadian shock troops double pretty well as crossbowmen. Usually if I have crossbowmen, they're to spice up the ranged offense, e.g. in larger parties where the archers can keep the fire rapid, so that the crossbowmen can deliver some more serious damage while the archers keep the bulk of the enemies busy. That's relevant because since the shock troops are also good infantry, they serve that purpose also with no further trouble.

Back
Top Bottom