• Vaegirs

Votes: 35 9.9%
  • Khergits

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

lifehole

Recruit
What is the best singleplayer faction, remember to take into account position, troops, way of battle, layout and advantages of their land, etc.

Not aware how to make this a poll, so change it if you can please, moderators.

sarranids. hands down. their mamlukes are like medieval tanks, heavily armoured like swadian knights but more exotic :grin:

Wow, the first two threads produce a dupe. This sets a grim tone, for the future of the board.

You don't need moderators, to make a poll. Modify the first post and there should be an option to "add poll" or something similar.

Anyway: Swadians. You can **** on everyone, from all angles and they're unmatched, in the field.

I have to vote +1 for Sarranids.  :grin:

Sarranid knights are really powerful, and the horses they have seem to be on par or better than Swadian steeds. They also have infantry and archers, should you need them. Downside is that their starting territory has A LOT of desert bandits with lots of bandit horsemen. Difficult start, but it's worth it I think.

Nords...! They can beat cavalry as long as you stick em together and put em on some random hill. That and their area starts with Sea Raiders which are good loot and exp are are usually only in small stacks in the beginning.

Sarranids... They have cavalry on par with swadia and archers nearly as good as vaegirs. They aren't surrounded on all sides which can be beneficial.

Swadians just because of how strong there knights are. Though i haven't given the Sarranids a try yet so i might change my mind later.

I find it hard to start off with the sarranid infantry, they take long to train and they cant stand up with rhodok infantry whatsoever.

Rhodok I gotta like, Anglo-Saxon Shield Wall all the way, bunch those guys together and no mamluke or swadian knight is going to come out of that spear mosh pit

Another one of these? Suppose while I'm here, SWADIA! I like their infantry and crossbows.

Dodes said:
Rhodok I gotta like, Anglo-Saxon Shield Wall all the way, bunch those guys together and no mamluke or swadian knight is going to come out of that spear mosh pit

You can easily roll over Rhodoks with knights or mamlukes, even unhorsed they still kick ass.

Back
Top Bottom