Best Set

Users who are viewing this thread

SilverBrone said:
Given a chance to read this far, how would you predict your final set of equipment be?

A peasant dress and a pair of ankle boots...and don't forget the headwrapping.

Fashionable protective and keeps your feet and head warm.

SilverBrone said:
Given a chance to read this far, how would you predict your final set of equipment be?

My best set is whatever cheat item i decide to create using Morgh's Editor.

In all seriousness thought, i could not really define a specific "best" set. But i do like "Gold Lion Shield" particularly and Perisno-esque full plates.

for an elven look: Fountain guard armor with a redwood knight helmet
mb1_zps5faafd3e.jpg
[/URL]
for a more human look: Perisno champion armor (i dont like the caped one and i often exchange their stats) with a sallet helm

zapbib said:
for an elven look: Fountain guard armor with a redwood knight helmet
mb1_zps5faafd3e.jpg
[/URL]
for a more human look: Perisno champion armor (i dont like the caped one and i often exchange their stats) with a sallet helm
Nice! :smile: That look pretty good.

Also your HDR seems a bit high.

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
SilverBrone said:

In all seriousness thought, i could not really define a specific "best" set. But i do like "Gold Lion Shield" particularly and Perisno-esque full plates.

Speaking of editing an item here is mine. xD

Perisno.jpg

wattamess23 said:
DarkOmegaMK2 said:
SilverBrone said:

Speaking of editing an item here is mine. xD

Perisno.jpg

Character: Help! I can't breath in here!

jk, i like warriors covered in full steel, so i approve!

I forgot to set the texture detail, though he is still covered in iron but with designs heheh

perisno1.jpg

Michadr said:
Is it me or is he holding two swords?? Is there any chance he can swing with both :wink:

I wish he could swing both instead he uses the other one as a shield :sad:

wattamess23 said:
I forgot to set the texture detail, though he is still covered in iron but with designs heheh

perisno1.jpg

Michadr said:
Is it me or is he holding two swords?? Is there any chance he can swing with both :wink:

I wish he could swing both instead he uses the other one as a shield :sad:
That's what i figured. Too bad, maybe one day we will have duel wielding in Warband
On the other hand that armor is just beast! do you ever die?  :wink:

That's what i figured. Too bad, maybe one day we will have duel wielding in Warband
On the other hand that armor is just beast! do you ever die?  :wink:

I died a lot when I'm at a disadvantage or low on troops especially fighting those zann, they just move fast I cant even escape with my heavy iron armor lol.

cE9Ns.jpg

I just love the two scale suits sets. I opened Perisno up in Morgh's and gave all companions the Padded scale suit, they're my minions. That whole sun glare-reflection thing going on is a bit much on snow maps combined, but it's quite fun to watch furry snow-sasquatch men fight walking sun rays.

Also I noticed something fun with Aracanus' helmet in the version I was playing, there was an emptiness behind the eye slits, like he didn't have a head. And I noticed there were two missing textures for a pair of boots and gauntlets, so I slapped them on to him, make use of the broken. The results were very satisfying, he's my little sweet princess, my ghostly warrior. :lol:  :oops:

Another cool scale suit armor combination if anyone wants to try it out is Padded Scale Suit (slim fit version of what the picture above shows), Iron Greaves, Bear Gauntlets (the ones with the re-textured scale gauntlet model) and the Perisno twilight helmet, though the helmet and the scale suit are obviously a no-match if you play on high gamma levels, but I crank that stuff down as far as it goes which made the colours blend in, I noticed this happened with alot of item sets and made everything alot cooler and atmospheric.

SamuraiYou said:
cE9Ns.jpg

I just love the two scale suits sets. I opened Perisno up in Morgh's and gave all companions the Padded scale suit, they're my minions. That whole sun glare-reflection thing going on is a bit much on snow maps combined, but it's quite fun to watch furry snow-sasquatch men fight walking sun rays.

Also I noticed something fun with Aracanus' helmet in the version I was playing, there was an emptiness behind the eye slits, like he didn't have a head. And I noticed there were two missing textures for a pair of boots and gauntlets, so I slapped them on to him, make use of the broken. The results were very satisfying, he's my little sweet princess, my ghostly warrior. :lol:  :oops:

Another cool scale suit armor combination if anyone wants to try it out is Padded Scale Suit (slim fit version of what the picture above shows), Iron Greaves, Bear Gauntlets (the ones with the re-textured scale gauntlet model) and the Perisno twilight helmet, though the helmet and the scale suit are obviously a no-match if you play on high gamma levels, but I crank that stuff down as far as it goes which made the colours blend in, I noticed this happened with alot of item sets and made everything alot cooler and atmospheric.
Now that's a cool set!! Though your hdr is turned up way to much.
What's the bow your using? I can't quite make it out.

Jarl Anthony said:
I love perisno heavy armor tho I was only able to find chestplate but not other parts of the armor  :sad:
The helmet is now made yet, but there are boots that resemble the one in the picture.

RXBIK.jpg

Sadly enough I deleted that save so I can't say what bow it is, I delete saves very often as I tinker with armor sets and buff companions/all faction lords

But this is with the Ranger War Bow I believe, can't remember as I.. eh.. renamed it to Darkforest War Bow and tweaked it quite a bit. (99 accuracy, 45 damage, 99 arrow speed and 40 speed so it isn't super OP.)
I turned down HDR to low for you, must say I prefer High . :]

Back
Top Bottom