Best set of companions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently, I am asking everything to, "Don't bother me with it" when they complain each other to test out at the end, who would stay and who would go, got a feeling this might not be the best way to test who would go well with who however, I would share my final group at the end but wonder if any of you find YOUR best set of companions.

Aren't they all the native companions just with new names and faces/bodies? There's a couple male companions that talk about being someones daughter and their scripts/conversations are the same as native as well.

Okay, so far I have these:
Didalgo
Mauritius
Argyll
Francesko
Robin (left once and currently left)
Paulo
Claus (Wanted to leave but got convinced)
Raghnaid
Dominic
Jan
Barlad Magny

Anna (left currently)
Franciskus (left twice and left currently)

Beside the ones with notes next to their names, they all seems to stay.

1st group that likes each other: Robin, Jan, Argyll

2nd group that likes each other: Xavier, Stefan, Raghnaid

The group that likes the 1st one: Harald Magny, Anna, Paulo, Hidalgo or Franciskus

The group that likes the 2nd one: Franciskus or Dominic, Mauritius, Francesko, Claus or Antonio

I always go with the 1st group.

Pogo said:
1st group that likes each other: Robin, Jan, Argyll

2nd group that likes each other: Xavier, Stefan, Raghnaid

The group that likes the 1st one: Harald Magny, Anna, Paulo, Hidalgo or Franciskus

The group that likes the 2nd one: Franciskus or Dominic, Mauritius, Francesko, Claus or Antonio

I always go with the 1st group.

So the max number of companions is seven for an no argue group? Could we have Hidalog and Franciskus together as part of group one, or must have one or the other?

Hidalgo and Franciskus wont like each other. Best way is to chose only one or another.

Between Hidalgo and Franciskus, I much perfer Hidalgo personally, he came with a horse and good combat skills to start with, I have played it twice with him and he always is the first one reaching with 30 STR.

Biggest killers from group one and group one's friends are usually Robin and Jan, both have high Archery and Crossbow skills.

Thanks for your group list Pogo, I guess I can stop experimenting to find who gets on with who with your info, how did you find it out?

romeo_longsword said:
Between Hidalgo and Franciskus, I much perfer Hidalgo personally, he came with a horse and good combat skills to start with, I have played it twice with him and he always is the first one reaching with 30 STR.

Biggest killers from group one and group one's friends are usually Robin and Jan, both have high Archery and Crossbow skills.

Thanks for your group list Pogo, I guess I can stop experimenting to find who gets on with who with your info, how did you find it out?

No problem, glad I could help. I knew the companions likes and dislikes from the Native, so I just had to figure out who is who for this mod.

1 Borcha / Frenchman Franciscan monk Franciskus
2 Marnid / Frenchman, Xavier Hospitaller
3 Ymira / Denote girl, Anna
4 Rolf / Scandinavian Harald
5 Baheshtur/ Czech-Hussite Jan
6 Firentis / Irish-core Argyll
7 Deshavi / Spanish inquisitor monk, Dominic
8 Matheld / Italian soldier of fortune-Francesko
9 Alayen / The Englishman / Welshman - Robin Archer
10 Bunduk / Venetian merchant, Antonio
11 Katrin / Byzantine engineer Stefan
12 Jeremus / Genoa arbalester Paulo
13 Nizar / Scot-guardsman Raghnaid
14 Lezalit / Hanseatic pirate Claus
15 Artimenner / Moor Mauritius
16 Klethi / Hispanic knight Nidalgo

Please, anybody help Knights Team to make changes in the texts (from old terms: Calradia, Vaegiria etc.)

SSgt.Briggs, thank you so much for your readiness to help us with english text for Knights The Last Battle!
Please, the first thing - change in Native text Calradian geographic terms to European 15 c. geographic terms.
The second thing (if you can!) instead calradian warriors names (swadian knight, etc.) paste in text european warriors names (french knight, etc.).
Thats all!

Back
Top Bottom