Best PW weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Two Handed War Cleaver.

45c damage to slaughter everyone in nearly 3 hits max,
120 range that out-reaches any other 2 handed weapon,
93 speed which is irrelevant against PW fighters.
Plus it is not "unbalanced", costs a mere 2k, and looks awesome.

Splintert said:
Two Handed War Cleaver.

45c damage to slaughter everyone in nearly 3 hits max,
120 range that out-reaches any other 2 handed weapon,
93 speed which is irrelevant against PW fighters.
Plus it is not "unbalanced", costs a mere 2k, and looks awesome.

Any axe is better and or equal to your mere clever!

My favorite weapon is the mace that is called flanged mace, but be aware that their are two very different weapons in the game that has this name, the first one is the same that the Vaegirs use in Vanilla war-band, the second is a solid black one used by the mountain bandit in nilla warband.

The second type does as much damage as the first, but is  a little longer and much faster and cheaper.

Great sword most overpowered weapon in da game if you know how to use it! Glaive for the range but its easy to block my favorite is two handed sword / bastard sword

I would like to change my choice to "Balanced Long Arming sword"

Remember when we could still buy variations of the same blade?

Pike is Fun,
Awlpike is very strong but becausse it only thrust is easily blocked and in close quarters a sword outmatch it.
Siege xbow...well i rest my case
Finally: Greatsword,War Cleaver much fun:grin:
Question: In Native Morningstar doesn't crash through blocks although it says so,in Pw i haven't tested although Morningstar was my favorite weapons (fluff),
it a decent weapon with good dmg but i think that because of the low reach a greatsword or sth like it easily outmatches it....what do you think?

vulkan007 said:
Pike is Fun,
Awlpike is very strong but becausse it only thrust is easily blocked and in close quarters a sword outmatch it.
Siege xbow...well i rest my case
Finally: Greatsword,War Cleaver much fun:grin:
Question: In Native Morningstar doesn't crash through blocks although it says so,in Pw i haven't tested although Morningstar was my favorite weapons (fluff),
it a decent weapon with good dmg but i think that because of the low reach a greatsword or sth like it easily outmatches it....what do you think?

Reach is a lot smaller in PW, and there is less difference. Also, a morning star can have a shield, which you can keep out until in range, then go twohanded and break through their block

I would normally go with an ordinary bastard sword over the heavy bastard sword, just because it is faster and because i personally prefer it, though the best weapon in the game is definitely the Quarter Staff, you can use it to kill a simple bandit, or a heavily armed knight, its range is very good, and its pretty damn fast.

Back
Top Bottom