Best PW weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Did Vornne nerf the Quarter Staff in v4 or did my skill level simply go down? It used to be my second favourite weapon, after the Legendary Great Sword.

fighting against a great sword is like try to fight against a man who eat steroids, you must have fast fingers and good eyes
In the field, a good player with horse and heavy lance can defeat all armys (except an army with crossbows xD)
In sieges or defenses, you can make a lot of kills with a normal crossbow and steel bolts
there is no useful weapon against a good teamwork!, so, teamwork is the best weapon in the world!!

Arterus said:
fighting against a great sword is like try to fight against a man who eat steroids, you must have fast fingers and good eyes
In the field, a good player with horse and heavy lance can defeat all armys (except an army with crossbows xD)
In sieges or defenses, you can make a lot of kills with a normal crossbow and steel bolts
there is no useful weapon against a good teamwork!, so, teamwork is the best weapon in the world!!

If you look at it that way then YES! Teamwork is best. I prefer an extra teammate over an expensive weapon any day  :razz:

Arterus said:

No, no, and no you don't know know what you're talking about.

I think ranged weapons are the best weapons atm.

As for melee weapons I prefer the Great Sword, Two handed Sabre or Glaive. And as for those pesky horseman why not stab them in their head with a pike? I can guarantee that It will hurt. Or headshot them with an xbow/bow.

Splintert said:
Why 2h sabre? It's got shorter range, less damage, and is the same speed with only 3 attack directions compared to the great sword.

I don't know why, but I always seem to do better with a 2h sabre then a greatsword. Personal preference I guess.

hello,
today i tested morning star and if you run before  you hit you can crash through block but in an ordinary you can't hit i don't this it is possible:/
what do you say??i really want to know as it is my fav weapon
in PW the damage type(piercing,blunt,etc) matter???
the blunt damage what effects does it have???
i agree,GS is Op.(not likea cleaver though:grin: )
quarter staff???never used it but,be serious....how can this weapon be even lethal:grin:

vulkan007 said:
hello,
today i tested morning star and if you run before  you hit you can crash through block but in an ordinary you can't hit i don't this it is possible:/
what do you say??i really want to know as it is my fav weapon
in PW the damage type(piercing,blunt,etc) matter???
the blunt damage what effects does it have???
i agree,GS is Op.(not likea cleaver though:grin: )
quarter staff???never used it but,be serious....how can this weapon be even lethal:grin:

Moar Engrish.

Also the staff is lethal because it keeps stunning the enemy after each hit so enemy is wide open after the hit.

come on man english is not my native lang i don't even have profficiency....also gramma wasn't that bad:grin:
staff  knocks down?? nice...:grin:
what do you have to say about morning star?:grin:

vulkan007 said:
come on man english is not my native lang i don't even have profficiency....also gramma wasn't that bad:grin:
staff  knocks down?? nice...:grin:
what do you have to say about morning star?:grin:

Don't know are you sayin' the the mornin' star crushes through block and you think thats not right?

Jarl Asgrim said:
Splintert said:
Jarl Asgrim said:
1v1 in an open area, i can decimate 99% of the total people who play warband with a glaive.

Ah, the joy of being the 1%.

Wanna bet? =B

can I get in on this action?

but simply a heavy sabre or a Military Hammer are the best weapons, people think you're and easy target just weilding a 1h so the get sloppy, and with the hammer knocking people on their assess is very fun

You people are all silly, the best weapon is an army of Looters riding barrelhorses going around yelling "seize the cheese" and "grapple the apple".

Jarl Asgrim said:
Wanna bet? =B

I had a screenshot of you lying on the ground with a glaive and me standing above with a cleaver, fortunately for your pride it was deleted in one of the many system crashes I've had since then. Curse you, Microsoft.

Splintert said:
Jarl Asgrim said:
Wanna bet? =B

I had a screenshot of you lying on the ground with a glaive and me standing above with a cleaver, fortunately for your pride it was deleted in one of the many system crashes I've had since then. Curse you, Microsoft.

Lets duel, native sound good?

Back
Top Bottom