Best NA WFaS Player Poll

Who is the best ACTIVE player in the WFaS NA community?

• Alejandro

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Mags

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • theKid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zagoroth

• Bubs

• Squeaks

• Sean

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beeflips

• Myth5hk

• iiiElendiliii

• LoPan

• Tuzin

• Duck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Bubs

Knight at Arms
Please forgive me if I left anyone out. There's so many amazing players that it would have taken me forever to actually put everyone names in. I think I'll begin to do weekly top player polls for the NA players. EU guys feel free to hop on NA_Battle_of_the_Bastards and maybe you too can make the weekly top players poll.

Ale is def best far and away, and the most entertaining person to watch play the game due to his style of hilarity and surprise.  But we gotta add Lopan who is probably second, then I'd put beef or sean at third.

The Magician said:
Ale is def best far and away, and the most entertaining person to watch play the game due to his style of hilarity and surprise.
  :facepalm:

What does Ale do besides bring 3 pistols and kite?

Thanks for modifying the poll, Bubs... Now I can take it seriously :smile:

I will go with Myth.  Along with what Sean said, I think word "best" implies a sort of "jack of all trades" ability - equally good with all factions and classes.  That said, many players on that list (myself including) are limited to certain faction/classes (at least in my opinion which is what this post is).  To me, Myth is the only player who goes almost any thing...  He also gets extra points for being hands down the hardest target after Jeff for me to take out.  I can pretty much guess the dodging pattern of most players on this list, but he is just unpredictable... 

Most of the players on this list (myself excluded) would probably tie for best in at least two of the three categories - melee, shooting or cavalry skill... 

Back
Top Bottom