Best Mods!

Users who are viewing this thread

sukarilhos

Recruit
Hello everyone,

its been probably something like 2 years since I last played Warband, and there are A LOT of new mods out there. I need your expert opinion and help..which ones do you guys highly recommend??

I've had a quick look and seen Floris and PoP being suggested, but that's about it.

quick edit here, just got the game again on steam and my version is 1.154..how restricted am I?

Singleplayer mods:

AD1257

Multiplayer mods:

Persistant World mod.

Mercenaries mod, really amazing mod. Get in this site and follow the instructions:  mbmerc.com

I also recommend you Crpg, amazing mod too.

sukarilhos said:
Hello everyone,

its been probably something like 2 years since I last played Warband, and there are A LOT of new mods out there. I need your expert opinion and help..which ones do you guys highly recommend??

I've had a quick look and seen Floris and PoP being suggested, but that's about it.

quick edit here, just got the game again on steam and my version is 1.154..how restricted am I?
l recommend
singleplayer mods:AD1257、Prophesy of Pendor and twilight of the sun king.
multiplayer mods :razz:W4.2、cRPG and Mercenaires.

Seher Akıncısı said:
No one said Brytenwalda :eek:
You must try it, one of the most detailed mod in the warband.

probably the most challenging overall imho as well "{S}" anyway

Prophecy of Pendor is a OVerhaul Mod as well like Floris, Brytenwalda has a TON! of fiefs to, the map is more structured and bandits don't go berserker style on you like in most mods and native, I hate that about this game...the lack of tactics on the AI's part......

Back
Top Bottom