Best mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Spencer

Regular
I was wondering what do you guys think of the Mount and Blade Mods? What are some of your favorites? I Have prophecy of pendor and it's pretty fun, but im looking for something else maybe something Middle Eastern based? I really like Scimitars!

I've played a lot of them and i can assure you that you will not find better mod. End of discussion.

EDIT: I mean Prophesy Of Pendor.

Faderulith said:
I've played a lot of them and i can assure you that you will not find better mod. Ed of discussion.

Which one do you mean? Second Age?
Sword of Damocles is a good mod. You can control your own faction with castles and towns.
But be sure to read some guide as you will have limited time to complete the game...

Everyone has his favorites.  Mine are:

Wedding Dance
(+) a good story, fleshed out with new quests.  Interesting equipment, including some sexy armor.  OK kingdom management.
(-) very easy, and the middle game becomes a bit boring, while you are taking over the map to see the grand finale.

Sword of Damocles
(+) a challenging endgame, unequalled kingdom management, unique troops, great new civilisations
(-) the midgame is a bit boring, as the player troops overwhelm the native civilizations

Prophecy of Pendor
(+) Very challenging enemies, fleshed out civilizations, a number of unique mechanics: knight orders, weapon crafting.
(-) no weaknesses to speak of, but lacks the quests of Wedding Dance, and the kingdom management of Sword of Damocles.

The Eagle and the Radiant Throne
(+) guns and gunners done right, and fitting well amongst the other units. Very detailed civilizations, great ambiance.
(-) again, no weaknesses, but less new stuff than the above mods.

Sgt.Spencer said:
I was wondering what do you guys think of the Mount and Blade Mods? What are some of your favorites? I Have prophecy of pendor and it's pretty fun, but im looking for something else maybe something Middle Eastern based? I really like Scimitars!

If you're into scimitars, then check out

Rise of Khergits II

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,93986.0.html

Try those:

Europe 1200
Astorionar Adventure

Those are good. While playing those you can wait for those:

Prophesy Of Pendor 3.0 and Second Age. Those will be truly great.

I would suppose my sig  :mrgreen:
It's maybe not a mod, where you can slay thousands of innocent soldiers,
but it has a clear storyline and is a lot of fun to play, I believe.  :wink:

...I also really liked Prophecy and SoD!

Back
Top Bottom