Best kingdom management mod

Users who are viewing this thread

I hope this is the right section..otherwise, my apologies!

I've been playing Warband, and when I finally got my kingdom, I found it very limitating in the amount of things you can actually do. So I looked around, and found the mods...and started with Diplomacy.

Now I'm a mod addicted, I've been trying Brytenwalda, Prophesy of Pendor, Extended Native and others, but since it takes a while to see how actually the kingdom management works in a certain mod, I'd like to know your opinions about it.

What I would love to see is spies, buildings (where lords are able to build the improvements themeselves..), extended marriage/family relationships (I've found Wedding Dance description amazing, but it's sadly only for the first M&B), children/heirs, possibility to create a knighthood order, as a king and so boss of the order, to keep the relationship with your "preferred" lord and companions high (anybody said "The knights of the round table"? :razz:), and so on.

Which is, for you, the best mod for the wannabe-king? Have the features I listed already been implemented, even in different mods?

Anybody? :smile:

In case someone else needed this, I've been trying Sword of Damocles..I'm still away from the goal of being a king :razz: so I couldn't check properly, but the description seems to cover a good amount of the things I listed. So far so good!

Sword of Damocles for the old MB is on the top of my list.

Diplomacy for Warband. Not sure how the new SoD does as i have little time to actually play nowadays.

Oh..I see. I've checked: the new SoD is not yet complete on that part, it just seems to rely on Diplomacy for that kind of stuff. Which is a great mod indeed...but it's too limited :sad:

Thanks for the anwser by the way!

I'll give it a try! Seems a complete modification of the way the character evolve..but I can't see any reference about modification on the kingdom management system compared to Diplomacy..what's new compared to Diplomacy?

Back
Top Bottom