Best items for each str dex breakpoint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Winowa

Recruit
Best items for each str dex breakpoint?
As in best bow or melee 1h on 12 15 etc? Damage type? Weightwise armor shield?
In native 15str 12dex was great middle ground. Is it same for perisno? Both pc and companions

15ST and 12AG won't be enough to carry good leather armor or run faster than a fat slug. Around 15 for each is a good maximum for intelligence/charisma players, but there's actually incentives to not specialize in Perisno.

Overtime, players and companions gain attribute points as they travel, and possibly skill points, though that may just be intelligence increasing. Certain quests also increase skills as a reward, native books are still ingame, and lords increase the players attributes when at 90+ relations. Some mounts and armor increase skills as well, even some troop types boost the players skills, if they're fielding enough of that troop and at least one point in the skill they boost.

At level 35 my kingdom controls 20% of the map and my lord stats are 35s 32a 34i 38c, at the very least you can consider mid-range stats to be double vanilla, with some characters like giants going as high as 50+ strength. But if you want to know some levels to shoot for there are some.
power draw (agi X3) - each point helps, but at 4-6-8 your options improve a lot, every npc on my team rushed to six. (18 agi)
riding (agi X3) can't ride any warhorses until 5, can't ride the perisno warhorse until 8, each point helps your options but those count most.
early game armor - elven armor has low strength requirements and good ac for low strength, but starts to be surpassed when you can start wearing heavier plate from other factions around strength 22. -- late game bows however come mostly from elven faction.
shield skill - only need 4 to use the best shields, 3 will let you use a lot of shields that are good, ie-elven
related- weapons master- you are going to be fighting a lot, the sooner your companions have a decent weapons master skill 5+ the sooner they can be that badass elite immortal troop group they are meant to be.

on stats themselves -- talking to lords who you have max/near max faction with will give you a small chance to improve your stats, also stats just go up passively by using them, even for NPCS for example my surgeon-first-aid-guy with skill 10/10 went from 30 int (early game rushed stat) to 38 (mid-game) intelligence. I didn't put any points into that after 30.

Last edited:
It's a guaranteed stat point at 90+ relations with a lord. The stat depends on their personality, so I recommend distributing points depending on who you befriend. I can provide a cheat-sheet if interested.

It's a guaranteed stat point at 90+ relations with a lord. The stat depends on their personality, so I recommend distributing points depending on who you befriend. I can provide a cheat-sheet if interested.
define cheat-sheet?:unsure:
p.s. yes please

define cheat-sheet?:unsure:
p.s. yes please

Good Natured/Upstanding: Charisma and Agility
Martial/Bad Natured: Strength and Intelligence
*Martial: Strength
*Bad Natured: Intelligence

*Alternate claim I've read.

To farm lords for relation, the best method for a handful comes from bandit lairs. A few cities always have them available.

Maccavia: Arendal
Tolrania: Vinica
Drahara: Ulistai
Reich: Voldenberg

The lords may change depending on who owns the cities. There's three other locations I know of with bandit lairs.
Tolranian: Luevan
Hakkon: Krain
Drahara: Khul Vara

Bandit lairs are also one of the best grinding locations, especially with high looting.

Hmm, never considered doing it that way, I just wait until I have my own faction and throw a lot of parties, I also do seem to take in lords of all reputation types, so it works out. You know those sadistic guys just can't wait to burn enemy villages once they want to go to war and if you throw enough parties you can handle their outbursts of negative relation.

edit: Just hit level 36-- after like six+ hours of play (several wars and parties later too)-- new stats 36s 35a 37i 40c, hoping to hit 50 in all. :iamamoron:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom