• SCGavin

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Spanky

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

TurambarMakart said:
Maietrifo i should say ! ^^ He is very Good !! the only bad thing that he is french.. putain !!!!  ahahha ^_*

Indeed, I'd nominate MaieTrifo (as annoying as he/she can be sometimes, I'd rather avoid that rider unless dismounted :razz: ), RussianLiberation and Hethwill (for playing cav really smart and team-focused - and for saving my arse a bactirillion times  :wink: ).

Thyr said:
TurambarMakart said:
Maietrifo i should say ! ^^ He is very Good !! the only bad thing that he is french.. putain !!!!  ahahha ^_*

Indeed, I'd nominate MaieTrifo (as annoying as he/she can be sometimes, I'd rather avoid that rider unless dismounted :razz: ), RussianLiberation and Hethwill (for playing cav really smart and team-focused - and for saving my arse a bactirillion times  :wink: ).

You forgot to mention me as funny player always ready of dying in a 'smart' way! aahahah
Yo Thyr  :wink:

Mustang isn't really good but he isn't really bad either.  He likes using a sword, but he always runs away from a cavalry engagement.

TommyHu is very good, so I voted for him.  Tommy is one of the few who can beat me more often than I get him on horseback.  He is great with his thrust timing, although I don't see him use a sword on horseback often.

Kevlar is very good but he hasn't been on lately

Gravish is very good at both stabbing and using a sword, so I voted for him

I've never seen Coffe_n_smokes, Maietrifo, or Pifcio.  Are they euro?

iamrawr is good but I wouldn't call him the very best.  And he messes around too much so I don't get to see him play cav seriously often.

I've never seen SCGavin or Spanky play cavalry

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
Mustang isn't really good but he isn't really bad either.  He likes using a sword, but he always runs away from a cavalry engagement.

yeah, I've gone into a more vegetative relapse in my cavalry skills. And i suck at lances from never using a lance.

Frankly, i'm feeling that M+B isn't really my thing anymore.

NO !

new trend is jav infantry to be honest =D oh and Jav cav for the Khanate =D

and always aim for the throat.

A_Mustang said:
CtrlAltDe1337 said:

yeah, I've gone into a more vegetative relapse in my cavalry skills. And i suck at lances from never using a lance.

Frankly, i'm feeling that M+B isn't really my thing anymore.
If you practice with a lance you will get better...

I challenge each one of them to a joust contest on a us server

on my honor

Sir Gowe
this is just a request
The rules is the best out of 30 battles
Horse men style

I'm not sayin I'm the best but it would be nice to face of with any of them.
PM me if you accept the challenge.(doubt it will happen but worth a try)

I think about russianliberation (or something like that), but just because I don't remember anybody else.

Back
Top Bottom