Best Horse In Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anyone ever found this horse, Pureblood?

Apparently when opening the inventory with the cheat console, it shows all equipment in the game. Nice horse. Didn't loot it though.

But I want to find it!!!

I play on 1.0.5 so this bug may have been patched.

WscOw4I.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm I have not seen this horse neither have I seen the storm charger in fact I think my save is bugged as I still find no new armour since they fixed it I've been searching for the full scale horse barding but I've had no luck

Back to horses tho my favorite horse atm is the aserai horse it's smaller than other horses but it's fast and really good to maneuver so it's easier to dodge arrows

Hmm I have not seen this horse neither have I seen the storm charger in fact I think my save is bugged as I still find no new armour since they fixed it I've been searching for the full scale horse barding but I've had no luck

Back to horses tho my favorite horse atm is the aserai horse it's smaller than other horses but it's fast and really good to maneuver so it's easier to dodge arrows

Ive seen the barding once. Didnt have the money at the time though.

There's an easy way to get it. You can just marry a lord/lady and take it from them.

Or you can execute a lord and loot it if you have the LootLord mod.

Those 3 top horses are much better than the aserai. Their charge dmg is insane. Hoping to find em.

Interesting, don't recall seeing a Desert War Horse on my Aserai playthrough.
That said, I swear my named tournament horse has higher stats than the Pureblood linked here.

Your brother during the tutorial has this horse in his in-town equipment. Unfortunately (or fortunately, it would be quite imbalanced) you can not keep his equipment. You can however steal it from him to enjoy during the tutorial if you are so inclined.

See the world, look at markets, and trade with caravans, really rare.
And the start will have to wait for most towns to upgrade before there are more good things in the market.

I got one after big battle with Asserai.
I love that horse and I think its really great that You can by small chance get special items.
I hope this stays in game.
Version 1.5.5

Back
Top Bottom