Best Companion Marshal

Users who are viewing this thread

Avenger93

Recruit
So I prety much wiped out the empire while stealing their most valuable lords (read household troops with martial or honorable personality and one calculated) and I'm busy organising my kingdom, upgrading fiefs and then granting shiny rich plots of land to my small but effective retinue of lords (I'm going with few but effective lords with massive armies versus the general: have a **** ton of lords that don;t get allong and are pathetic unless 3 or more get toghether). I'm also promoting companions that have unique units to the rank of lord to fill the gaps and I was wondering: which companion would make the best marshal, meaning my lords will actually follow him/her in battle and allow me to focus on the bussiness of running the kingdom while they butcher any army and or enemy that tries to take my lands?

EDIT: I looked but I could not find it so I'm asking here: does anyone know what personality each companion has once promoted to lord?

Some of the companions described as 'good natured' are actually quite bad apples with a "roguish" lord personality. In contrast, some of them with a 'calculating' lord's speech patterns are actually "custodian" lords behaving mostly like good-natured ones. But still, the roguish/benefactor/custodian personalities mean the relevant companion can only be a commoner in the first place.

Good to know. I was planning to carve out fiefs for all of them except sara and alysa, noble or comon blood be damned. As for these 2 ... maybe Sara will end up as my minister, but I'm thinking Alysa will probably be domned to eventually wander pendor's tavers. That is what you get for no getting me Anaconda knights (seriously now, why doesn;t she get snake cult troops?

hello guys
does anyone know how "custodian" personality vassals behave? r they loyal to kingdom and king or they r easy to betray?
i assign some of my companions as vassals and their personalities r shown as custodian

Back
Top Bottom