Best arrows in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm a huge fan of using bows in games, and being an archer in the Mount & Blade series has always been peak joy for me. If you're the same, you probably want the best arrows your denars can buy. I've written about the top 5 best arrows in Bannerlord and hope you'll find it useful.

There's a full breakdown of the stats for all five of the best arrow types plus an explanation of why they're good. And to help in your search, I've conveniently provided information on how to find each of those arrow types, as well.

What are your thoughts? Are there arrows I missed, or something you think is better?

you have to consider the chance to get the upgraded versions of battle loot. I have a balanced armor piercing arrow quiver, it has +6 or +7 penetration. And 2 large stacked bodkin arrow carjacs. 37 arrows each lol.

For me, more arrows trumps all other considerations. I'd pick Range Arrows with their +1 damage and 27 shots above all of those except for the Stacked Bodkin arrows, and only because the Stacked Bodkins have 32 arrows. I think the Stacked Steppe Arrows have 34, so even better. You can't just compare the damage of the arrows without including the bow's damage. Its not [+4 x 23 = 92] vs [+1 x 27 = 27], its [(80+4) x 23 = 1,932] vs [(80+1) x 27 = 2,187] if you're using a Noble Bow.

And even that's misleading, since once you get high enough skills you can one-shot most guys with any arrow, so then it becomes 23 potential kills vs 27.

Back
Top Bottom