Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlequin_ITA said:
Considered you were basically non existent for around half of the life of the game I'd say your opinion might not be so valuable.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay.

rokema said:
Calm down man, it's just a game

No need to lose face like this
I am calm, as I said before, I don't think Harlequin is top 5 archer of all time. I was expressing my opinion on the list.
It seems to me he is the one who is offended by that.

I doubt I'm the one who's losing face here.

Harlequin_ITA said:
Considered you were basically non existent for around half of the life of the game I'd say your opinion might not be so valuable.

I thought you were the one playing the game rather decent for 1-2 years?
You played well, when everyone was **** at the game and after that time was over you pissed off to cRPG.

Razer' said:
Harlequin_ITA said:

You played well, when everyone was **** at the game and after that time was over you pissed off to cRPG.
How does that nullify my statement? For the 2 years and an half that I played with 22nd he was either not playing yet or straight up bad. That's around half the lifespan of the game.

Razer' said:
Harlequin_ITA said:

well yeah you can only be good at warband if you played for the first years and then became irrelevant. if you stick around you don't count

Harlequin_ITA said:
Razer' said:
Harlequin_ITA said:

How does that nullify my statement? For the 2 years and an half that I played with 22nd he was either not playing yet or straight up bad. That's around half the lifespan of the game.
I played my first official match for IG the 23rd of August 2011 and since then haven't stopped playing. I played before that too, but not at the highest level. It's been four years since that day. Seems I played a bit longer than you have (in the high level native matches, don't know or care about cRPG).

Le Roux said:
Harlequin_ITA said:
Razer' said:
Harlequin_ITA said:

I played my first official match for IG the 23rd of August 2011 and since then haven't stopped playing. I played before that too, but not at the highest level. It's been four years since that day. Seems I played a bit longer than you have (in the high level native matches, don't know or care about cRPG).
And for half of that time you were rather bad. Good for you.

VinnyPooh said:
my friends p l e a s e, there should be no hatred among us, only friendship :smile:
7oNGXVL.jpg

Le Roux said:
Harlequin_ITA said:
Razer' said:
Harlequin_ITA said:

Thought people were going to stop looking up stats for their ePeen?

Also, why would the stats of this last tournament be skewed and wrong to count? Do you mean you got bad and are past your peak now or what?  :lol:

Harlequin_ITA said:
Razer' said:
Harlequin_ITA said:

So you played 2010 - 2012 and LeRoux has played 2011 - 2015. Still don't see how his opinion is less valid than yours, I don't think anybody is questioning you were a good archer in your day, mainly that to say LeRoux has an 'invalid' opinion or to say that he doesn't deserve 100 archer points, despite him very possibly being the best archer of all time, is ridiculous.
It is also a fact that during the years you played the average skill level was much much lower than it is now and so it was easier to be a good player than it is now. Sure there was fierce competition in tournaments, but that was still at a much lower level than it is now - both the top teams and the bottom teams play at a higher level now than during the time you played.

rokema said:
Thought people were going to stop looking up stats for their ePeen?
That link is to show how long I've been playing, not for stats.

But I guess you can continue making remarks like these, trying to find a hole in my opnion (it's an opinion!) that Harlequin is not top 5 all time.

Harlequin_ITA said:
Also, why would the stats of this last tournament be skewed and wrong to count? Do you mean you got bad and are past your peak now or what?  :lol:
Not saying they're wrong to count, but those were the only ones you showed.
I am arguably over my peak, but I'll redirect you to one of my earlier posts. I posted that I don't think you are top 5 archer of all time.
This discussion about me is irrelevant to my opnion about you.

Gibby Jr said:
Harlequin_ITA said:
Razer' said:
Harlequin_ITA said:

It is also a fact that during the years you played the average skill level was much much lower than it is now and so it was easier to be a good player than it is now. Sure there was fierce competition in tournaments, but that was still at a much lower level than it is now - both the top teams and the bottom teams play at a higher level now than during the time you played.

Where's the evidence for your "facts"?

Scar said:
rokema said:
Where's the evidence for your "facts"?
Just take a look at how you guys played in the ENPL finals, and then compare it to matches RNGD, KURWA, AE or Freelancers played.

Uh... you can't seriously expect me to look up those matches? If you guys want to be all bootybothered and say that all the old players are **** then you come with evidence for it, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom