Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivar said:
You forgot to list Sebes Clan. He was in sF first, but after that he joined oRP which is still his favourite and main clan.

Waaaait. Never ever. As a former KR member it is my damn obligation to hate both oft these clans :grin:. Especially those sF nabs.

Sebe said:
Vivar said:
You forgot to list Sebes Clan. He was in sF first, but after that he joined oRP which is still his favourite and main clan.

Waaaait. Never ever. As a former KR member it is my damn obligation to hate both oft these clans :grin:. Especially those sF nabs.

sF "nabs" results versus KR: 18-2 win, 17-3 win, 16-4 win. Still remember those after almost 4 years  :grin: First was my very first clanwar  :fruity: I also remember that back then you didn't have a chance vs IG... :sad: This spawn was feeling like a victory to us: http://guardofistiniar.org/results/mb239.jpg  not many of those people still around.

Liwi said:
Sebe said:
Vivar said:

sF "nabs" results versus KR: 18-2 win, 17-3 win, 16-4 win.

Those cws with 18 out of 20 guys being archers on your side are probably the reason why we hated you guys :grin:

Liwi said:
Sebe said:
Vivar said:

sF "nabs" results versus KR: 18-2 win, 17-3 win, 16-4 win. Still remember those after almost 4 years  :grin: First was my very first clanwar  :fruity: I also remember that back then you didn't have a chance vs IG... :sad: This spawn was feeling like a victory to us: http://guardofistiniar.org/results/mb239.jpg  not many of those people still around.
i remember playing against sF with oll, i still cri everytim :sad:

Bendetto can u change my clan to Aquila,DR or even Wolfpack for 2015, but i never ever gonna join IR. No hard feelings IR but i need a rival xD

hello, i would just like to say every time i read these lists that my ego, like many others, is hurt
please give me more bendetto poinbts because i once killed (insert name) on ig, and he has more bp then me
if you also look at my scores in a practice scrim against (inset clan name), i had one good set and i think i should get bp for that (one good set makes me a top player, right?)
my rating is too low and i deserve to be in tier 1 with 100 rating because my ego is damaged from these lists and im butthurt so i made this post that makes me look like an idiot complaining about fake points
thank you

Firunien said:
Bendetto can u change my clan to Aquila,DR or even Wolfpack for 2015, but i never ever gonna join IR. No hard feelings IR but i need a rival xD

and pls switch my Points with him  :ohdear:

In ECS I clearly had a bigger impact than him regarding not only to the scores (we have same amount of kills but that scrub died more often than me)  :fruity:

NC we had about the same impact and even though its only diz 1 point Pls gimme one or take it away from that greedy close map couch lancing devil

Firunien said:

Dragz is crying every night about it, I hope you realise that Firunien.

Tardet said:
Firunien said:

Dragz is crying every night about it, I hope you realise that Firunien.

:facepalm:

we dont need another suicide cav. we already have Tardet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom