Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally act popcorn whilst I read through the last few pages of this thread.

P.S I think Shemaforash is one of the most mature gamers out there.

Watly said:
So, if I understood guacc right, Arni likes Rempica in a romantic way and follows him around constantly. The thing is: Russia is a really bad place for gay people, so he has to keep his love a secret to prevent Rempica's life from becoming hell. Also, he takes on all the blame to make sure Rempica doesn't get persecuted. Best pair is obviously Arni and Rempica, they are practically made for each other. What a pure love, so who's the villain now, Scar!!?

You are a dead man Watly. RIP

Ceasar said:
Oliveran said:
Shemaforash said:
Oliveran and Shema won nations cup 2014 and existed since 2011!!! :^)  :party:
Famous combo, heard they won NC with famous combo-b-b-b-b-breakers

Stop boosting yourself..

Soon im gonna talk about the might warrior called Ceasar... pls..

you mean the one not being able to defeat the devil KilleR in any KD-races on IG_Battlegrounds so far?

man comeback and help IG
there are so worse now  :eek: :eek: (sorry but its true)
IG always be in top 3 clans ^_^

and give me steam this guys pls if you can

Archivist
nedsat  :smile:

Watly said:
So, if I understood guacc right, Arni likes Rempica in a romantic way and follows him around constantly. The thing is: Russia is a really bad place for gay people, so he has to keep his love a secret to prevent Rempica's life from becoming hell. Also, he takes on all the blame to make sure Rempica doesn't get persecuted. Best pair is obviously Arni and Rempica, they are practically made for each other. What a pure love, so who's the villain now, Scar!!?

MMW_Gulag_03.png

Unity_Caius said:
Watly said:

MMW_Gulag_03.png

0000.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom