Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that this started because of a poll about who is a better inf duo, just place your votes, note that two out of three of the duos have been mature enough not to come and say "I'm the best, I should be winning this poll". Both Cleric and M and Brian and Thorr have shown that they both deserve to be higher on the poll than Arni and Rempica purely as their maturity and belief that they don't need to argue about who is better because both duos are likely aware that all three pairs are incredibly close in terms of skill and that they don't need to message their friends on steam to say "vote for me" and that they don't need to come posting screenshots and say "I'm better, you should vote for me because I can 100% beat the others."

Rayden_ said:
Thats exactly why im calling you Rempica's little puppy. I thought uve changed but i shouldve understand when you said if they dont unban me i will keep DDossing. Sry but none gives a **** about you in Kurwa.When you offered to play with Kurwa in Ecs2 under fake nick name i refused, when you beg "can i play one training match with you please" i refused that time is exactly when your rage made you more helpless. I guess staying quiet is better for you because you are drowning in ur own words. After this type whatever you want i have no time for your bull****s anymore.
Im not his puppy. Its called "Friends". The meaning of this word is unknown to you, I understand. I have played with you for years and you always acted nice, the moment i left KURWA and you understood that decision was final, you could behave the way you want. Plese dont try to flip the cards and say that i "begged" or "raged". KURWA has 0 infs, thats why you played so bad in ECS and couldnt even make it to top3. Im one of the best infs in this game, i think i can state it as a fact, so you needed me, i didnt have to beg or rage to play with you, you needed me and i let you down, hence why all these tears on forums. I really hope you can prove what you say about me with any proofs because its bull****. If i wanted to DDos, i would have ddosed servers months ago, nothing would stop me from it. If i wanted to play in ECS2, i d find a clan and play there too. I dont really get what are you trying to achieve by lying but whatever it is, it wont work. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,333819.msg7910073.html#msg7910073 Here 1 month ago when you still thought i could play for you, you try to do your best to unban me. Now when you understand that im not and wont be part of your team anymore, you do whatever you can to make me look bad. Im not bad, I was, but i try my best to not to be and not to behave bad, it was one of the reason why i left your team. It is sad that it came to is but at least I finally can see you as a hypocrite you always were.

SB said:
And I really think you shouldnt be the one talking about 3x3s after  "international kitchen of hope 20 - 12 3 heavens of ae". You say you "would stand out" but how come core AE infs lost to rayden?

if u gonna ***** on someone, ***** on me for losing to rayden and sinking my own ship. deacon and scar played fine and i played ****.

Gibby Jr said:
I like that this started because of a poll about who is a better inf duo, just place your votes, note that two out of three of the duos have been mature enough not to come and say "I'm the best, I should be winning this poll". Both Cleric and M and Brian and Thorr have shown that they both deserve to be higher on the poll than Arni and Rempica purely as their maturity and belief that they don't need to argue about who is better because both duos are likely aware that all three pairs are incredibly close in terms of skill and that they don't need to message their friends on steam to say "vote for me" and that they don't need to come posting screenshots and say "I'm better, you should vote for me because I can 100% beat the others."
Actualy the one who started it was scar showing how many titles Cleric and M has so thats why we should vote them). I like and respect all of theese duos, and for me all of them are just amazing. Anyway just saying pls no hate))

SB said:
Rayden_ said:
Thats exactly why im calling you Rempica's little puppy. I thought uve changed but i shouldve understand when you said if they dont unban me i will keep DDossing. Sry but none gives a **** about you in Kurwa.When you offered to play with Kurwa in Ecs2 under fake nick name i refused, when you beg "can i play one training match with you please" i refused that time is exactly when your rage made you more helpless. I guess staying quiet is better for you because you are drowning in ur own words. After this type whatever you want i have no time for your bull****s anymore.
Im not his puppy. Its called "Friends".

arni friendzoned again

So, if I understood guacc right, Arni likes Rempica in a romantic way and follows him around constantly. The thing is: Russia is a really bad place for gay people, so he has to keep his love a secret to prevent Rempica's life from becoming hell. Also, he takes on all the blame to make sure Rempica doesn't get persecuted. Best pair is obviously Arni and Rempica, they are practically made for each other. What a pure love, so who's the villain now, Scar!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom