Bellum Imperii: Previews & Dev Blogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Vietcong9999 said:
Are Parthian Cataphracts using the legendary two-handed Kontarions, sorry I just wanna ask before I download.
Not at the moment.

vasul said:
When can we expect 1.5?
No idea, 1.5 will see a lot of content in terms of bug fixing, immersive improvements, scenery and more. To get that all properly done it will take some time.

download.jpg

You shouldn't worry about that. As far as i am concerned, it's more than playable as it is. With those excellent scenes, and new items here and there that will be added in the future, it can only grow better. But close to final? Not any time soon. Of course it depends on what gokiller have in mind

Knez said:
You shouldn't worry about that. As far as i am concerned, it's more than playable as it is. With those excellent scenes, and new items here and there that will be added in the future, it can only grow better. But close to final? Not any time soon. Of course it depends on what gokiller have in mind
That picture of him,from whatcomics it is?

I would like to start thanking you for this fantastic module!  great work!
I would also like to make some suggestions:

* The slaves offer a good way to raise funds (and a great fun), without having to conquer great fortifications (I really like to loot and collect slaves, lol)... If possible, add the possibility of placing slaves to work in the forts, and in the  the villages.. and remove the penalty (decrease honor, or at least remove the negative repercussion with the cities, npc's/lords) in case of collecting slaves by looting villages. 

* If possible, add the possibility of placing a small garrison in the villages as well (that would be great).

* Oh, in the small cities (like Ravena, Neapolis) the mechanism for adding prisoners is bugged (only allowing garrison troops)

* Another thing I noticed, in point distribution area (Character : prisioner management) has a bug. Even if you add points, it always returns to 1.

* Also, the Roman armor (general Breastplate) and some roman shields  (higher levels), are bugged. Some appear in a white blur.

I'm looking forward to the release of the game. If you add this possibility of slave management/work in the villages /  forts, and  garrisons, it will be fantastic !!

How is the shieldwall formation coming? I think Brytanwalda mod has something working in that regard.  Also, shoot me a PM, im a 3d artist and would like to help some in my spare time.

Back
Top Bottom