Belgium & Netherlands 9-10 Sweden (Group Stage 1, Group 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Willy

ncoatofarms14.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 2
Belgium & Netherlands vs Sweden

Map 1: Nord Town - Swadia vs Vaegirs
Map 2: Ruins - Nords vs Nords

The deadline for this match is 30/03/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms10.png

BaldRider said:
Sweden has offered sunday 27th  18:00 GMT over steam.

I confirm sunday the 27th. I think the time will be fine for us as well, if not I'll let you know:wink:

'Den_Hollandschen_Glory' is BeNe's homeserver.

EDIT: We agreed on sunday the 27th 18:30 GMT, first 10 rounds on Den_Hollandschen_Glory (server), second 10 rounds on 22nd_duel.

Lezzard said:
Thanks Willy, although if possible we'd like a referee who isn't an active player in Nations Cup ("neutral" referee).
Yes Lezard , But As said many other times , isnt up to team Captains or whoever to decide who shall be the referee but its up to the head of the referee's . Of course you can say what you prefer or not , but Saying that you would like a referee that isnt partecipating on the NC , is a bit to much . First because then all other teams Will  say that  too , because as i can guess , you are worried because a referee that is on a partecipating team can study your tactics (?) etc . But this is not possible because there  are only 2 Reeferee's in that case and plus is pointless to be worried about that , because the camera is locked , and the referee cant see  anything :wink: .
Also i've Decided to join the ITA team only 2  days ago , and I Have been  the first "referee" to sign up , so you can understand that my purpose  arent those. :wink:

So If  Iv.st is available(Kitten is the other , but he is swedish)  ,He  will ref it , otherwise , me or either who is available will Ref .

Lord Willy said:
Lezzard said:
Thanks Willy, although if possible we'd like a referee who isn't an active player in Nations Cup ("neutral" referee).
Yes Lezard , But As said many other times , isnt up to team Captains or whoever to decide who shall be the referee but its up to the head of the referee's . Of course you can say what you prefer or not , but Saying that you would like a referee that isnt partecipating on the NC , is a bit to much . First because then all other teams Will  say that  too , because as i can guess , you are worried because a referee that is on a partecipating team can study your tactics (?) etc . But this is not possible because there  are only 2 Reeferee's in that case and plus is pointless to be worried about that , because the camera is locked , and the referee cant see  anything :wink: .
Also i've Decided to join the ITA team only 2  days ago , and I Have been  the first "referee" to sign up , so you can understand that my purpose  arent those. :wink:

So If  Iv.st is available(Kitten is the other , but he is swedish)  ,He  will ref it , otherwise , me or either who is available will Ref .

Indeed, just noticed there's almost no neutral referees. Whatever works I guess. :wink:

Im alarmed by the talk of changing this match to next week. We in the swedish team thought this match was confirmed sunday. That date is perfect for us and we cant field anywhere near a proper team during the weekdays next week. Im not happy with any other date than the one mentioned by Morii above.

Soo, what happend with the match.. ?
Saw that it were cancelled for some reason.

Godnoken said:
Soo, what happend with the match.. ?
Saw that it were cancelled for some reason.

Ask your teammates please. No need to drag it over to the forums now that everything has been talked about already and we are forced to replay the match anyway.

Sweden won 10-9! (1 draw) and get 3 points!

GG both teams , very nice and intense game! good luck on your next matches

mbwarband20110403200228.png

mbwarband20110403202135.png

mbwarband20110403205903.png

mbwarband20110403213313.png

The closest fight I´ve ever fought, both in clan and Nations Cup.

Thanks once again to the dutch and their evil belgian henchmen for giving us such a challenge.

An interesting anecdote to the closeness of the score. On the third screenshot where Sweden won 4-1, the dutchies snagged one round with only one survivor. Sweden had 5 gyus alive, chasing the last dutchman who seemed to run for a draw. The flag pops on a field with nobody close to it and the lone dutchman rides there and manages to snag the victory by being first to the flag and surviving the last 10 secs untill round ends. I managed to kill him like 1-2 secs after time was up. I cursed like an old sailor with a wooden leg after that :lol:

Nice game  :smile:

I think both Sweden and BeNe proved today that they can be creative and smart in tactics and ferocious in battle. Who knows, both might even have a chance to win this damn thing!

I wish we would have won, but... I can live with this outcome. Good luck in your future matches, maybe we'll meet again.

Back
Top Bottom