Being captured when you lose an ambush is dumb!

Users who are viewing this thread

I had decent troops so I decided to attack a bandit camp, I got hit by a random spear in the head but my troops still manged to kill everyone, it counted as a defeat, but worse of all I got captured and lost all my troops, this is frustrating...

Why would your mercenary army stick around when there's no one there to pay them anymore? The game tells you before you go in that if you are defeated and captured your forces will disband...

Why would your mercenary army not go to help you out since you're their paycheck? :\ If you got 100 guys, why are you only bringing 9 with you against 30? If you lose, the rest of your army should be showing up to make short work of them. What are they doing? Raiding your supply wagon as soon as they think you're dead and just disbanding? lol

Why would your mercenary army not go to help you out since you're their paycheck? :\ If you got 100 guys, why are you only bringing 9 with you against 30? If you lose, the rest of your army should be showing up to make short work of them. What are they doing? Raiding your supply wagon as soon as they think you're dead and just disbanding? lol
Because they have no idea if you are alive or dead. They aren't even a part of the fight and they don't even KNOW what happened lol. And it gets explained that you cant attack with an entire army because the bandits are well hidden and will go to ground unless you sneak up on them. How would your army know what really happened to you if everyone was killed and you were captured during the fight? How would they even know when to go charging in if everyone else was dead??? Who is giving that order? From their perspective, you went in with a small company during the middle of the night and did not come back. Even if they sent someone to investigate, all they'd find are bodies and maybe some tracks leading away but the entire point is that the bandits are hard to capture without stealth, and they would've fled immediately after the fight so you'd have been gone hours and hours before anyone showed up to look around.

All that aside, you don't have to worry about being captured after bandits raids anymore.

Back
Top Bottom