Being called a "wanted criminal"...or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Hello,
Playing independent clan, I took a castle from the Southern Empire that was at war with both Aserai and Western Empire. The Southern Empire's forces were stretched thin so I took advantage of the situation.

After defeating isolated enemy parties and made a few prisoners that I refused to ransom, I sued for peace and the money required was a fraction of the money required in a previous game I did not make many prisoners! So it looks like holding enemy nobles as hostages greatly reduced the amount of money required to "buy" peace.

Now my question: After peace was established, I could not enter Southern Imperial towns! I was told something like I was a "wanted criminal" or something to that effect.
How do you change that?

Thank you,
APC

Probably the town owner hates you, but I usually only see that at castles, usually town will let you in. There is also a criminal rating you get for certain quests though. You need to be more specific with what the games says, like take a screen cap of the message.

Probably the town owner hates you, but I usually only see that at castles, usually town will let you in. There is also a criminal rating you get for certain quests though. You need to be more specific with what the games says, like take a screen cap of the message.
I think I figured it out. The town asks you to pay a fine or endure corporal punishment...I guess it's for all the caravans, villagers parties and raiding I've caused during the war!

I think I figured it out. The town asks you to pay a fine or endure corporal punishment...I guess it's for all the caravans, villagers parties and raiding I've caused during the war!
Yes, it works like that for the independent clan from what I have observed myself.

Back
Top Bottom