SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Being able to make your own parties to follow u

Users who are viewing this thread

Dafi

Recruit
why we cant make our OWN parties follow us? i mean, its our clan so why i can't tell my brother to follow me.
i want to create my own kingdom but its hard bcs city has around 600 troops, i can make at most 200 troops... i know that i can make 200 good troops and try to attack the city but still it would me more convenient to get my parties to follow me. lets say i have 3 parties each 60-100 troops + mine 100. with those numbers i will stand a chance. without that, only thing i see is making those 200 elite troops and attack hoping for the best. 200 vs 600 when 600 are defending? + reinforcement from enemy is possibe.

why we cant make our OWN parties follow us? i mean, its our clan so why i can't tell my brother to follow me.
i want to create my own kingdom but its hard bcs city has around 600 troops, i can make at most 200 troops... i know that i can make 200 good troops and try to attack the city but still it would me more convenient to get my parties to follow me. lets say i have 3 parties each 60-100 troops + mine 100. with those numbers i will stand a chance. without that, only thing i see is making those 200 elite troops and attack hoping for the best. 200 vs 600 when 600 are defending? + reinforcement from enemy is possibe.
+1. See my post on suggestions for improved clan party AI commands.

Back
Top Bottom