Being a Vlandia Vassal totally OP

Users who are viewing this thread

I got my clan to Tier 2, married Elys (Derthert's daughter) and swore fealty to him. Every SINGLE time Vlandia takes over a fief, for some reason its been awarded to me. I'm not even clan tier 3 yet - but I own 2 towns and 3 castles. That's everything thats been taken, even by armies that I'm not a part of.

Whilst I'm not complaining about the 3k income a day - is there a way to nerf this? When I was with the Southern Empire, I literally had to fight it out for fiefs

I got my clan to Tier 2, married Elys (Derthert's daughter) and swore fealty to him. Every SINGLE time Vlandia takes over a fief, for some reason its been awarded to me. I'm not even clan tier 3 yet - but I own 2 towns and 3 castles. That's everything thats been taken, even by armies that I'm not a part of.

Whilst I'm not complaining about the 3k income a day - is there a way to nerf this? When I was with the Southern Empire, I literally had to fight it out for fiefs
Where are the fiefs you have been given? Valandia is at the edge of the map so it is more than likely that you are just favored over other lords by your proximity advantage.

Where are the fiefs you have been given? Valandia is at the edge of the map so it is more than likely that you are just favored over other lords by your proximity advantage.

Oh I have SO many more now (setting up my Kingdom is going to be so easy!)

Currently, as a Tier 3 clan, I own;

Towns
  1. Varcheg
  2. Lageta
  3. Seonon
  4. Rhotae
  5. Jalmarys
Castles
  1. Flintolg Castle
  2. Mecalovea Castle
  3. Uthelaim Castle
I'm ASSUMING a bit part of it is that I have just under 100 relation with Delthert's clan, after marrying his daughter - but this just feels like cheating tbf.

Oh I have SO many more now (setting up my Kingdom is going to be so easy!)

Currently, as a Tier 3 clan, I own;

Towns
  1. Varcheg
  2. Lageta
  3. Seonon
  4. Rhotae
  5. Jalmarys
Castles
  1. Flintolg Castle
  2. Mecalovea Castle
  3. Uthelaim Castle
I'm ASSUMING a bit part of it is that I have just under 100 relation with Delthert's clan, after marrying his daughter - but this just feels like cheating tbf.
When you married Elys did your relationship with her go to 2? I had a 100 relationship with phea before I married her then it went to 2

Back
Top Bottom