Beginner looking to start modding

Users who are viewing this thread

joostank

Recruit
Hello, my name is Justin! I am looking to join the modding community and assist on a project in any way I can.

I have been a long time player and supporter of MnB, going back to the original game. I have been getting into coding over the past year and would love to be able to combine these two areas into something awesome. My skills are very basic, but I am eager to learn, contribute, and grow. My experience is in finance, and I love working with data and modeling. I really enjoy the in-game economy and somehow always end up playing a trader character :smile:

Please DM me if you would like to talk. Any advice would be appreciated as well. Thank you for your time and I'll see you on the fields!

Hi kalarhan,

I would like to focus on Bannerlord. I love many of the mods for Warband but it seems a lot of projects are moving over to BL. I figure I might as well get involved as early as I can. Thank you for the great reply and link!

Great way to start is ArgaLord's "Custom Troop Template - Tutorial" on Nexusmods. The mod comes with extensively commented .xml files that adds new troops to the game. Adding troop trees, with their mod as a stepping stone/documentation is easy.

Back
Top Bottom