Before anything else (Atleast on A_Roleplay_PW)

Users who are viewing this thread

eXelenCe

Recruit
We/You should definently start banning randomers.

People are randoming like mad, there is absolutely no chance to RP, because if you do, it'll only take 0,3 seconds for a randomer to find you.
This really, really, really spoils the fun for most RP'ers I'm sure, it really just makes the mod un-enjoyable.

That is all.

I know, when I play as a commoner I spawn then die like 5 seconds later. Outlaws should be removed or something. Later on I charged an Outlaw who was slaughtering commoners at the mine, I killed him with a lance charge..

KICKED, we had a good one 75k of armor and weapons..

I cant talk for anyone but myself, but when I play outlaw I get KOS all the time, I even had a guy run into the outlaw hideout today, while I was crafting, and backstabbing me, with no RP or anything to gain from it.

If people random an outlaw, everyone else joins in to random the outlaw, because he has an outlaw tag over his head, its just piss poor RP.

True. Death suggested to remove the banlist because it's became quite long. We are sending all admins on it.
If you can make report in the correct topic.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,179099.0.html

eXelenCe said:
I cant talk for anyone but myself, but when I play outlaw I get KOS all the time, I even had a guy run into the outlaw hideout today, while I was crafting, and backstabbing me, with no RP or anything to gain from it.

If people random an outlaw, everyone else joins in to random the outlaw, because he has an outlaw tag over his head, its just piss poor RP.

Yes but this outlaw was a troll randomer, he was waiting by the mine and slaughtered commoners unless they gave him "500 OR DIE". Somebody had to interfere. I even RP'ed the whole scene and didn't get 5 seconds after I killed him before I was kicked.

Meh idc, I can make that money back in an hour or so and I haven't been banned which is good.

Rapace said:
Lord Silvabane said:
Yes but this outlaw was a troll randomer, he was waiting by the mine and slaughtered commoners unless they gave him "500 OR DIE". Somebody had to interfere. I even RP'ed the whole scene and didn't get 5 seconds after I killed him before I was kicked.

Taxing commoners at a mine and killing those who don't pay isn't randoming. Randoming is killing without a reason. He has a reason.

DO NOT FORGET

*Nods* although it isn't randoming, it's not really the best example of roleplay  :cool:

Rojen said:
*Nods* although it isn't randoming, it's not really the best example of roleplay  :cool:

Not much else for a outlaw to do these days. Most server really restrict outlaws to this as for example raiding a keep is against the rules (none the less a hell of a lot of fun to do still :razz:, but don't tell the admins). Raiding the townwatch is fun, but this get's you on there KOS list and considering a lot of servers really do not have a new life rule, this makes things a bit complicated.

However raiding a cart now with Beta 1 can be fun or like I did last time walk into keep and walk out with a cart full of items...and there even kinda enough to open the gate for you. Shamefully karma came around the corner and some other lord tried to tax me. He told me citizens should pay taxes. I then politely told him that I am no citizens of his and moved on. He clearly disagreed with that :razz:. Anyhow getting a bit off topic here.

I personally have not seen to much randoming. I think a lot of people cry RANDOM way to quick. People if you point your crossbow or raise you sword at a lord then get ready to die! In fact anyone raising a weapon against me will get a hammer or sword in his face unless diplomacy (AKA as being under-equipt or being outnumbered :razz:) forces me otherwise.

I just capture outlaws i give them a choise being sold as a slave or get a trial (which is unfair and will result in them being executed  :twisted:). It's kind off annoying that most outlaws don't realize that they are criminals.

Back
Top Bottom