• Teutonic Order

Votes: 642 74.4%
  • Lithuania

Votes: 221 25.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but why teutoic order is more famous than lithuania, they stealed from lithuanian villages and wanned to conquer lithuanian lands of žemaitija and connect with livonian order (it was in latvia and estonia lands) that they could steal and conquer more lands of lithuania and lithuania winned the big fight against teutonic order named žalgiris and teutonic order never recover again (in middle europe) :!:

lexxke said:
but why teutoic order is more famous than lithuania, they stealed from lithuanian villages and wanned to conquer lithuanian lands of žemaitija and connect with livonian order (it was in latvia and estonia lands) that they could steal and conquer more lands of lithuania and lithuania winned the big fight against teutonic order named žalgiris and teutonic order never recover again (in middle europe) :!:
23463349.jpg
I like the necro going on here

DAMN IT! I actually thought this mod was going on, not necroed...  :neutral:
Was so excited about it when my friend linked me here...

lexxke said:

The answer in Lithuanian to the Lithuanian :mrgreen:

Tas pralaimėjimas tiesiog lėmė jų pavirtimą sekuliarizuota/pasaulietine valstybe.
Jie tapo Prūsijos Kunigaikštyste ir galiausiai suvienijo daugumą Vokietijos
smulkių valstybėlių į Šiaurės Vokietijos Konfederaciją,
kuri sukėlė pirmąjį pasaulinį karą.

Tai reiškia, kad Kryžiuočiai buvo viso to pradžia ir gal Vokietijos net nebūtų šiais laikais jeigu ne jie.

Tuo bei kad Vokietija yra didesnė valstybė ir svarbiau,
yra žinok net ir tokių kurie apie Lietuvą negirdėję :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom