• Lithuania

Votes: 221 25.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EliteNoob said:
Nodscouter said:
Sweet. I have always loved the Lithuanians, mostly for resisting the Christians for so long.

Racist ****************
**** you,you ****ing cock puss... Lithuanians didn't want Christianity in their land so that is racist/intolerant? seriously who let's 5 year olds onto the forums.People like this makes me mad when their first posts of they're account are so childish!

Agreed.
Also,
Lithuanian_Soldier said:
People like this makes me mad when they're first posts of they're account are so childish!
They're is a short version of "they are". So you need "their" here.
I don't want to be a grammar Nazi, but that sounds weird without the context ("they are first posts").

EliteNoob said:
Nodscouter said:
Sweet. I have always loved the Lithuanians, mostly for resisting the Christians for so long.
Racist ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Spammer.

Look like a great mod. Also i changed my original post to avoid inflaming the already heated argument over religion that i see. Perhaps the pole wasnt so great of an idea XD. Best of luck to you guys on this mod.

GradiusCaelius said:
Look like a great mod. Also i changed my original post to avoid inflaming the already heated argument over religion that i see. Perhaps the pole wasnt so great of an idea XD. Best of luck to you guys on this mod.
/retard
The mod's been dead for ages, stop posting.

King of Scotland said:
GradiusCaelius said:
/retard
The mod's been dead for ages, stop posting.

Denied xD but its always fun :smile:

That was very rude. Also a mod is never dead as long as people show interest in it. I am showing interest in it at this moment in hopes that it will not remain dead, and by seeing that other people have posted recently i think i might not be alone in this desire.

GradiusCaelius said:
That was very rude. Also a mod is never dead as long as people show interest in it. I am showing interest in it at this moment in hopes that it will not remain dead, and by seeing that other people have posted recently i think i might not be alone in this desire.
Especially since this is a singleplayer mod, so does not require a playerbase for somebody to play it. Singleplayer mods, in that regard, never die.

GradiusCaelius said:
This man speaks the truth...Burn him at the stake.

I've been looking for a new mod for two months to play on or beta test it. About bloody time a great mod like this comes out :eek:
Just one question. (This is not anything to do with me being a pervert) Will the Women be good looking? or just like the vanilla Women because they make the mods better  :mrgreen:

ThreadNecro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom